07

"Knock it off Louis" I almost screamed. Why would he care?

"Aren't you happy to see me?" Joshua said as he walked over to me. I didn't know what to say, it was the first time I saw him since the break up. Gracie was looking at me waiting for me to say something when I heard Louis saying "fuck this shit", he backed out and took Maudie to the backyard where everyone was.

"Joshua what are you doing here?" I said as anger filled my body. I let go of Thomas hand quickly because I was starting to sweat. He could definitely sense that something was weird. "I'll get William" He whispered in my ear.
But William and Louis came together. They both hate Joshua so much and I can understand. When he broke up with me not only did he insult me in his songs but he also insulted them. Saying they were only there for the fame and to fuck around, as if he himself wasn't.

"Back off Basset", William said filles with anger and rage.

"I'm not here for you two" Josh said to the boys.
They both got closer and we're now facing each other.
"Cut it you two" Gracie said and took Louis's hand to pull him away, since I couldn't move or talk.
He looked at me with  disappointment, whispered in my ear "You better not do anything stupid Charlotte" and walked away.
Why was he acting like that? I wasn't the one snogging my ex.

"Hey Charlotte can I talk to you alone?" Joshua asked me. I followed him outside and sat down on the swing in front of my house. "I'm sorry for what I did last year" he looked serious. I didn't want to look at him, no more crying tonight. "I want to start over, our friendship" he continued as he took my hand that I quickly move away. Complete bullshit. I got up and walked back into the house to find Issie and Gracie.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

maisystella

liked by kenzie, louispartridge and 82,147 othersmaisystella @louispartridge isn't too bad of a photographer

maisystella @louispartridge isn't too bad of a photographer

View all 499 comments

kenzie god you're beautiful
- view 3 previous replies
maisystella i love you
- view 5 more replies

lennonstella i miss you come back :(
- view 2 previous replies
maisystella no come visit me
- view 10 more replies

louispartridge you're not too bad urself👀

username are they back together?!!
- view 29 previous replies
maisystella who said we were?😉
- view 48 more replies

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Photographer my ass. I unfollowed Maisy just in case she posts something else. Me and her used to be friends but we stopped talking when her and Louis broke up. She basically blamed me for the break up which wasn't even my fault. I hope. Or was it...

"Are you doing better" someone said as I felt them touching my waist. I turned around and it was Thomas. "Yeah a little" I said looking at him. He was really nice to look at. "Glad to hear that" he said with his little accent.

We talked a little bit before I started to get hungry. "I'm gonna go to kitchen want something?" he nodded. But when I entered the kitchen someone bumped into me and spilled their beer on me, Louis.
"So screaming at my ex wasn't enough uh? Are you fucking serious Louis?" I said, now that my jeans were wet. He didn't say anything and didn't even looked at me, he just walked away. I took my pizza slice and asked Thomas to meet me by the music room while I change into dry clothes.

I removed my shirt and my jeans and changed into some pjs shorts and a cream sweater.

My birthday couldn't end that way.

When I met up with thomas in the music room, we spent almost 2 hours playing songs on the piano. I didn't know he was so talented.

Around midnight we decided to join the rest of the group.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

thomasdixon mentioned you in their story

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

louispartridge_
sent you a story
where are you?

charlottehoran1
why do you care

louispartridge_
stop it charlotte
im sleeping over you can't
just ignore me

charlottehoran1
im not ignoring you

louispartridge_
if you say so
maisy is leaving soon do
u know where will or thomas is?

charlottehoran1
both with me😚

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃