Chapter 1

Originally this was going to be in the prologue, but I decide this can be a chapter of it's own.

Also this is going to take place at the end of episode 1, season 1 like I said back in the description.

________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile in another world

"There you have it." the reporter said. In the background showed a 4 duckling, wearing red, green, purple, and blue, and three adults, one with a top hat and a red suit with a black bowtie at the neck part, the one next to it in a black sailor uniform, a red hair duck with a green cap and brown pilot suit, and moment's before, there was a buffed granny duck with purple vest . "Recluses capitalist's Scrooge Mcduck is is back with family in tow, *the camera moved it focus on a burning boat* solving mysteries and rewriting history."

Click.

An unidentified figure put his phone back in his pocket. He sighed and rest back in the seat he was in.

He look through the wide panel window of the diner, watching animal beings going along of their day, as if the news wasn't really surprised them. Like it was normal for these kind of things to happen.

"It's been a while since I last been here." he thought, sipping his thermos of prepare coffee, and picking the eggs & sausage on the plate he order. 

"I wonder if agent 22 will remember me if she notice that I'm back... not sure if's going be good or bad... unless I change forms for no recognizability... or I can show what I really look like... no I like being this, it's better and safer than being in my original look and draws unwanted-"

"Excuse me?"

The figure snap out of thoughts and focus back in reality. He focus his gaze on a waitress with brown hair.

"Do you need anything eles?"

"No thanks. The check will do fine." he said, casually tapping the fork on the side of the plate.

"Alright mister. Be back in a minute."

As soon the waitress left, his phone started buzzing. 

In one gracefully movement, he quickly flicked into his pocket and pulled out the phone again to answer the caller. 

"Hello?... Yes I'm here... is everything good in the lab?... Okay... Really?... Where?... no I haven't seen any around where I am while being here... okay got it... send the coordinates to me... alright... got it... I notify you on anything... I'll get right to it..."

When the waiter returned with the check, she only found the fellow gone, and money left on the table that ended up payed much more than the check as she counted it.

 She also discovered a small handwritten note stuck underneath the plate as she took it, that simply said,

𝒯𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑒𝓍𝓉𝓇𝒶 𝓂𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒶𝓈 𝒶 𝓉𝒾𝓅 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒷 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻 ;)
-𝐸𝐵