4 . ♡

Part 4

The show ended but wonwoo is still holding her chin. As they’re packing after the show, Y/N accidentally misplaces her application letter to change majors in wonwoo's bag. She freaks out. She doesn’t want to let anyone know she’s “betraying” the department. And thus begins Y/N’s mission to steal his bag. Everyone else thinks she’s super interested in him. His friend is even like, after that hug, you two are like a family now. Their hugging picture goes viral. Y/N makes a misleading comment in the group chat when she compliments the CP feels. Everyone thinks it’s a confession. Wonwoo is secretly happy.

The earphone moment.

Y/N is eyeing wonwoo's bag the entire time they’re on the bus. He thought she wanted to listen to his music so he casually puts his earphones on her. Drama makes him put it on the ear that’s further away so they’re closer together. Totally not complaining.

Wonwoo was a little hopeful too that Y/N was crazily in love with him but he soon realizes what she’s really after: the letter in his backpack.

The sculpture department are on a day trip to celebrate their successful performance. Wonwoo  prepares dinner but he doesn’t know how to scale fish. He’s teased by everyone for being such a big guy but lacking the basics of scaling a fish.

That's basic??huh??Here, I get the supermarket to do it for me.

When Y/N slips, he’s quick to catch her. As long as the big guy knows how to catch the girls, that’s all that maters in life, heh. The teasing continues after the trip. His friends laugh at him when they caught him staring lovingly at Y/N scaling the fish. They’re like what’s going to happen to you when she’s skinning chicken.* Pft*.

Wonwoo refuses to go to the escape room with dino   but when he realizes Y/N is going, he abruptly changes his mind. Like always. Wonwoo purposely lets Y/N take his bag this time but when Y/N searches through it, she can’t find the letter. It’s in his hand. He personally gives it back to her. He assures her that it’s not betrayal when she’s chasing after her dream.

Y/N and wonwoo trips in the escape room. They both fall over with him on top of her. He's dazed and frozen. She asks him if he's a pig to wake him up to let her go. Y/N rolls out.

They find a smart watch. It's the last key they need. They just need to reach a certain heart rate to retrieve it. Y/N is running around him in circles to get her heart rate to pick up. But it's not working. Wonwoo  signals her to come forward to him. He then pulls her towards his chest. He's hugging her. Her heart rate immediately surges. Wonwoo gulps. The key is unlocked. The two of them awkwardly separate. Love is in the air ~

Wonwoo and Y/N are late back to the dorm. On their way, they get pamphlets for a motel. This turns both of them awkward. The dorms are closed and Y/N is pulling at the handles to open them but they're locked. Y/N tugs onto wonwoo's shirt asking him for help. Wonwoo looks at her hand on his shirt. She apologizes. But he likes it. He's smiling. The lady who opens the door for them complains about them forgetting the time because they're too busy in love. Wonwoo lets another smile out. 

The next day, Y/n is extra cautious whenever wonwoo is near her. It also seems like he's purposely being near her. He must know how affected she is. He'll continuously touch her hand "naturally". He'll grab Y/N's drink for her. He'll let her drink after him when he hates sharing saliva. When he extends his palm towards her, she thought he wanted her hand. He knows he's misleading her and smirks when she shyly gives him her hand. He clarifies he wanted the rag. I like this progression. They know they like each other. They're in that teasing phase. At least he is.