8. Questions

( still confused as to how this works but uh- guess, I'm trying so here's the link once again

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6NtK4EQJbBWYNFHAWsqzXx?si=kkvVTyAZRGi12LfA30iY8w
hope you're all able to access it!

ANOTHER NOTE: the chapters will start getting a bit mild (not too much) and obviously I'll put warnings and what not, I'm also stepping out of my comfort zone a bit so I apologise in advance if they're not up to standard but this does NOT mean that they're entirely smut. Just very MILD IMPLICATIONS unless mentioned otherwise. So happy reading, I guess.
AND I'm mentioning this in advance so nobody gets uncomfortable while reading further chapters. THESE ARE JUST MILD IMPLICATION UNLESS MENTIONED OTHERWISE.

anyway, on with the chapter!)

𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧
𝙀𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 - 𝙈𝘼𝙂𝙄𝘾!

All was normal when Sophia entered the Great Hall for breakfast, it was just as she had predicted; no one would care enough to remember it and least of all Fred. But the way he was acting was far from it, he was...avoiding her. Usually, he would make a snarky remark every time she sat down at the table or look at her at least once but he didn't, and though it did bother her. She decided not to pay too much mind to it and that's when her eyes landed on a familiar boy who was entering through the doors, Montague.

She had been thinking about all the times they had spent together, all their sweet little moments. She knew there was something there but she just wanted to know for sure, she didn't want to waste her or someone else's time so she had decided that she would cut the chase that following day when she went for patrol. She turned back to her food, resting her head in her hands and sighed deeply. Something just felt so off to her that she didn't want to sit at the table anymore or even eat. Her friends were looking at her concernedly, even Fred but he only gave her a momentary glance before going back to eating as she got up and picked her bag from the floor.

"See you guys later," she said to them plainly.
"But you haven't even eaten," Katie said while pointing at her plate.
"Yeah, I'm not hungry. Bye," Sophia said once again, her eyes landing on Fred who only looked at her merely before going back to eating his breakfast while she made her way out of the Hall only to be stopped by Cedric just when she had reached the oak doors and handed her a new schedule for patrol duties. She was no longer patrolling with Montague for two weeks and instead she had to patrol with Cedric in the morning before breakfast and after dinner on the fifth floor. After thanking him, she continued to make her way back to Gryffindor Tower, she wanted to spend the rest of her day in the common room or the dormitory. Her eyes once again scanned the schedule not paying much attention to where she was walking and bumped into someone roughly just to find that it was none other than Montague.

"No patrol duty together for two weeks, yeah?" he said sheepishly, scratching the back of his head while Sophia gave him a thin-lipped with a nod, holding the piece of parchment in her hand. Although it looked like Montague had something more to say to her, he looked like he was formulating his words very carefully.

"Sophia, I-"

"Hey, Montague, come on" one of the Slytherin boys called from behind Sophia and watched him screw up his face in exasperation as he was interrupted mid-sentence.

"I have to er-"

"Oh, yeah, go," she said moving out of his way so he could go and very reluctantly, he walked towards his friends while Sophia stood there for a while thinking what he could want to say and what she wanted to say to him had to wait for another two weeks. She groaned internally, continuing her journey towards Gryffindor Tower as she stepped into the cosy room and slumped down in the armchair next to the big couch where Hermione was sitting.