Stop Being rude to him

Hero: " HURRY UP HERO YOU GUNNA MAKE US LATE" I'm coming right away sir, " put that in the private jet now" " see this is why I wanted another servant he's too slow" " I can't wait to see my beautiful soon to be why I can't wait until we're done for our wedding and go to our honeymoon"

Barf I feel sorry for the princess that's going to marry this snobby prince he's too ugly.

We're on the plane I obviously have to be standing so whenever the prince calls me I can get his stuff right away

He literally made me where a black tuxedo that is so tight I can't even breathe in.

We got off the plane the prince told me to leave the suitcases there which I'm happy about he told I can finally change into whatever I want FINALLY I quickly went to the service bathroom and changed into my only clothes which is a white sweater and jeans
(A/n) it's the clothing hero wore for his interview here it is

We got off the plane the prince told me to leave the suitcases there which I'm happy about he told I can finally change into whatever I want FINALLY I quickly went to the service bathroom and changed into my only clothes which is a white sweater a...

I got out of the bathroom and I grabbed some of his suitcase.

Prince: Hero Quick fix my suit I want to look good for my queen.

Hero: yes sir

Princess Josephine: I decided to put on a wire crop top and a black skirt, besides I really don't like this idea marriage so I really don't care what I put so yeah.

I walked down stair my father tells me to come here and they opened the doors, I see the dumb prince but, behind him I see this cute,brown hair, green eyes,cute dimples guy. Omg he looks so cute, even with that sweater he looks cute. I stopped staring at the cute guy, the prince kissed me on the lips and immediately cleaned my mouth. My father saw me and he put me that glare at me and I basically rolled my eyes and walked away.

Hero: I saw this cute young girl standing there
Staring at me with her cute blue eyes that are waves of the ocean 🌊.

Until I saw the prince kiss her lips I can tell she didn't like it, because I saw her clean her mouth that's when I heard my name called "HERO" " Take my suit cases to my queens room until I saw her get red and she said

" You are not going to sleep in my room ok?"
I only kept staring at her blues and i didn't notice I was blushing when the prince told me to stop laughing which I wasn't and to go put the bags in the guest room"

Princess Josephine: " don't be rude to him it's not his fault that your mad just because I don't want you to sleep in my room!!!"

Father: " Josephine"

Princess Josephine: WHAT I TOLD U I DONT WANT TO MARRY HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Hero:I guess the princess didn't want to marry him She's being Forced too.

It was Friday night I get Saturday off so. I'm going to a club.I go to the club for free because since I work the prince at the palace. Us servants can go for free.

I decided to wait till everyone go to sleep, so me and this other servant that is my age,and his name his Felix. He's born and raised in London like me.

Once everyone went to sleep we went to the club and started drinking and I booked a hotel near the club just in case I was drunk or something. I get paid enough to get myself some stuff and send my family some money too so they can eat and pay rent for their house...