𝕍𝕀𝕀. 𝔼𝕕𝕘𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝔾𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥

Start from the beginning

Cas hummed softly as she walked around the park, something she started doing when she needed to clear her head. She wore some ripped mom jeans, a black crop top, an oversized flannel that she stole from Luke, her classic black Convers and her hair hand lose behind her back. She looked to her right and saw a young girl playing on the playground with her older brother and their parents close by. That made her think back to when things were still...normal. She hated her parents for not excepting herself and Alex for who they were. But she couldn't help but long for those simpler times. When home was home.

"What you looking at?" A voice whispered and Cas jumped with her heart racing. She calmed down though when she saw it was just Felix.

"Jesus, Felix. You need to stop doing that," She said while trying to calm her breathing and Felix chuckled.

"Sorry, sorry. But what are you doing here?" He asked as he and Cas started walking again.

"Not much, the guys and I are free to do what we want when Julie's at school, so I just... walk around a bit, trying to clear my head. You know?" She replied and Felix nodded, then something came up in Cas's head. "Hey, when I had that weird pain the other day, you said something along the line of someone having me," Cas started and Felix slowly pale. "What did you mean with that?" She asked and for once, Felix was lost for words.

"I... Uhm..." He stammered and Cas got a weird feeling. "It doesn't matter," He said and Cas pulled up one of her eyebrows in a questioning way. "Hey, I have an idea," He smiled and took her hand, lacing their fingers together before pulling her further. Cas softly blushed as she ran after Felix who brought her to a small beach area that had small pebbles everywhere.

"What is this place?" Cas asked softly, in wonder of its beauty and completely forgetting Felix's hand in hers.

"I don't know, I found it a while ago," Felix smiled sheepishly before letting go of Cas's hand and grabbing a flat pebble. "Check this out," He smirked as he threw the stone and it skipped on the water before disappearing.

"You think that's good?" Cas challenged as she grabbed a pebble and copied Felix, only the pebble got further with more skips. "Boom!" She smiled and Felix chuckled.

"Oh, you're on!" He smirked and just like that, the two ghosts spent their time skipping stones, both of them completely forgetting about their problems. And Cas completely forgetting about Julie for a bit, while as was one of the only things on Julie's mind. 

While Cas was having the time of her dead life. Julie was having one of the biggest problems of her life. And that was that while she was dancing with Nick, she was dancing with both Cas and Luke in her head.

↜✨🎸✨↝

"There you are. I've been looking all over for you," Flynn said as she walked to Julie who was sitting behind a piano. "Why'd you run out of dance class so fast?" She asked.

"Sorry. I just needed some air. It was a little intense in there," Julie replied.

"Oh, I noticed," Flynn smirked. "Dancing with a guy you've had a crush on for forever will do that to a girl," She added.

"Yeah, but the whole time we were dancing, I was thinking about Luke," Julie started.

"Seriously?" Flynn exclaimed.

"And Cassie," Julie added and Flynn sighed.

"First off, called it. Second, I know you always want what you can't have, but Luke is next-level. And Cas is next-next-level. Didn't you say she has this new ghost friend she seems awfully close with?" Flynn said and Julie sighed.