Chapter 2

Ye Qing felt that he was lying on a cloud, soft, light, floating, and comfortable, making him greedy.

     But suddenly a strong wind blew away the clouds, his body heaved, and then he fell straight.

     Ye Qing opened his eyes suddenly.

     Then a kind of dizziness and discomfort similar to sleeping for three days and three nights struck him, making him uncomfortably unable to help but sit up with his forehead, but what he saw was not his familiar residence, but a room constructed entirely of wood.  , The sound of waves rushing in my ears.

     The afterglow of the setting sun came in through the open window with the damp water smell. He walked to the window with some soft hands and feet to check the situation outside, and then he saw the vast blue sea and the wooden deck with his back facing away.  Several figures of him.

     The figure with long hair fluttering in ancient costume.

     He didn't alarm the people outside, but left the window to observe the situation in this small room.

     It can be seen that the atmosphere of life here is very heavy. Obviously, it has been inhabited for a long time. Although the space is not large, it is well organized and very clean.  But there is nothing in the whole room related to modern technology, not even a socket or a piece of plastic.

     All are pure natural, no matter the material or processing method.

     And Ye Qing also noticed that his clothes had also been changed and turned into a set of white ancient costumes, but the most important thing was not this, but that the length of his hair that was originally only to the ears had reached the waist.

     He subconsciously reached out to support the glasses on the bridge of his nose, only to find that it was empty there, but his eyes were still clear.

     This is definitely not his original body.

     He stood still for a moment, picked up a bronze mirror on the table and shone at his face.

     Even though the face in the mirror was a little distorted, he still distinguished the strange and familiar face in the mirror.

     Unfamiliar because what he has seen in the mirror in the past two decades is by no means this face, but familiar because he was kneeling in front of the owner of this face not too long ago-in the game copy.

     He grabbed the mirror and frowned slowly, and then tried to send out the instructions of "offline" and "quit the game" in his mind, but he didn't get the slightest response. Just as he was about to give up, a prompt box jumped out.

     "No such function..."

     After the prompt box exists for 5 seconds, it slowly becomes transparent and disappears. Ye Qing habitually pushes the glasses again, touches the space again, slowly puts down her hand, and then tries to exhale other functions again.

     The most commonly used functions in the game are nothing more than equipment, tasks, skills, lists, backpacks, and maps.  Ye Qing tried one by one, and the list and the backpack also showed "No function yet". The map can be used normally, but there is actually a main task in the task list.

     "The degree of fusion is 0/100 [This is a time-limited mission. If the mission fails, the host's soul is scattered, the countdown is 364 days, 20:38:33]"

     Ye Qing stared at the red countdown that was accurate to the second for a while, then fixed his eyes on the word "host".

     It is the host, not the player, so he is no longer in the game world?