・゚✧Chapter 1, story 1・゚✧

Kace's POV

           I'm gonna be honest, I never thought I'd be writing in a diary. What kind of 13 year old chick shit is this? It's because the dark thoughts have been coming back, I've never thought I'd have them again and it sucks. But here we are. Hi, I'm Kace, 22. If anyone catches me in this diary, I'll kill myself. Goodbye.

----------------------------------------------------------

Shit, I've got to get to the class. 9:18.I'm supposed to be helping one of the teachers for a safety assignments, I'm his guinea pig I guess. And it started 18 minutes ago. I rush down the halls, halfway there until this short, skinny, puppy-eyed boy freak comes out of nowhere. I crash into him, him on the floor, terrified look on his face while I'm laying half on him, half smashed into the lockers, probably crushing the petite kid anyways. I get up, furious but not too enraged that I yell at the poor kid. Until he yells at me.

"Watch it you jerk!" He hissed with his soft high voice.

"Who the hell are you talking to?" I grab him by the collar, him looking up at me like a fucking toddler with his round eyes.

"A jerk." He said before quickly grabbing his now cracked phone. He scurried off after giving me the finger.

I groaned as I fell again and struggled to get up, finding his open locker when I finally managed. I grinned as I dug through his backpack. I found his homework with his name. Jeremy Anderson. After digging some more, I found a pink pacifier with a gold cursive "Babyboy" carved into it.

I think I know what this was. Was he a little? Maybe. I smiled a bit, sticking his pacifier in my pocket and stuffing everything in his backpack, before I quickly shut the locker. I hadn't realized my gold rolex had been cracked, along with my gray suit being wrinkled.

I hissed at myself, I was a mess. I decided to skip class and head into the restroom to clean myself up. After changing into my spare black suit, messing up my hair a bit, and throwing the watch away, I was ready. And I looked good.
---------------------------------------------------------

Edit: I fucking hate this chapter, don't judge it yet. It gets better on the 3rd chapter.