Neha - Kahi jaa rahi ho kya tum Kriya.
Kriya - Haan wo aaj Jordan ka birthday hai so bas isliye lunch k liye ja rahe hai.

After that even Kriya left. Listening all this Rey's expression change. Swayam saw that and came towards him.

Swayam - Rey sun na tu mujhe ghar drop kar dega.
Rey coming back to his sense - Ha ha chal.

Both Rey and Swayam sat in the car and Rey starts driving. Rey was lost thinking about Kriya and Jordan, Swayam understood that. Soon both reached at Swayam's home and as they reached there Swayam ask Rey to get down of his car, Rey denied but Swayam force him to get down.

Rey - Ab khush aa gaya ab bol kya hua.
Swayam - Maan kyu nahi leta k aaj bhi tu usse utna he affect hota hai jita do saal phele hota tha.

Rey very well knew that Swayam was talking about Kriya yet he denied and said - Tu kis k bareme baat kar raha hai m kisi se bhi affect nahi hota samjha.
Swayam - Rey yeh baat tu aur m dono bohot aache se jante hai k tujhe iss hadd tak sirf aur sirf Kriya he affect kar sakti hai. Kyu accept nahi kar leta k tu aaj bhi tu uske liye vahi feel karta hai jo do saal phele karta tha.

Rey - Ok fine tu sahi hai aaj bhi mere feelings Kriya k liye uthne he strong hai jitne phele se. Par Swayam mere yeh baat accept karne se kuch bhi nahi badlega.
Swayam - I just don't understand this tum dono ek dusre k liye feel karte ho phir bhi kyu ek nahi ho sakte. Rey cheezen utni bhi complicated nahi hai jitna tum dono isse bana rahe ho.
Rey - Cheezen usse kahi zada complicated hai. Aur Swayam please ab mujhe iss bareme koi aur baat nahi karni nahe abhi nahe badme.

Saying that Rey leaves from there. Swayam sigh in disbelief and goes inside his home.

*Other side*

Jordan and Kriya were having there lunch together along with a conversation.

Kriya - So Jordan how's your rehearsal going on.
Jordan - Yes rehearsals are going very well. What about you guys haan?
Kriya - Even our rehearsal are going pretty well.
Jordan - Can i suggest you something.
Kriya - Ya ya sure go ahead.
Jordan - I think you and Rey should perform a duo act even in the last round you guys were amazing.

As Jordan mention about Rey, Kriya remember about all the dance act they perform together how comfortable she is with him not only as dance partner but alsa there current situation was messed up.

Seeing Kriya quite and lost Jordan was sure that she is thinking about Rey and seeing this he asked Kriya - You still love him right.
Kriya - Yes.... no...... I mean what actually you talking about.
Jordan - Look Kriya I know that you and Rey were in a relationship 2 years back.

Kriya was shocked that how Jordan came to k know about all this - Wait a minute who told you about all this and when.

*Flashback*

Sharon and Swayam were in the hospital room. Sharon was sitting on the bed and Swayam was sitting next to her on a chair. They were talking about how to bring KriYansh close. While having this conversation someone came inside the room and SwaRon was shocked to see him.

Voice - I think i can help you guys.

SwaRon turned and saw Jordan standing there. He came inside and continue - So i was right Rey and Kriya and not just college friends, they are way more than that.
Sharon - Jordan what do you mean by you were right?
Jordan - Once I tried talking to Kriya about her relations with Rey but she said that they were just college friends. But her expression was saying something else only and now after listening your conversation about them I'm sure that she was lying. So now you guys tell me their story.