Chapter 43

She had not expected them to let her go. But she did not take embracingly the manner of Hermione towards her.

For her comfort while they figured out what to do with her, they tied her hands to the front instead of her back, and let her sleep on the shaggy and battered couch. It was painfully uncomfortable and cold. Her back ached after the second day, when she awoke with a start from the scowling of the other inhabitants of the tent.

"I told you not to say the name!"

She catched, but the creaking of the sofa while she adjusted drowned the rest of the row. Yet once she had managed to get into a sitting position, she realized something was wrong. Outside was complete silence. And in the distance she heard unfamiliar voices. Fantastic. They had been caught.

Suddenly, a horrid looking man came into the tent, raiding it, and lastly realizing she was there, and also looking astounded at the sword beside her. Abruptly and  much more aggressively than necessary, he grabbed her and the sword. She swore loudly as her bad able hit the floor, but the brutal man didn't seem to care.

As she was dragged out of the tent, she noticed Harry had been hit with a stinging jinx and now looked unrecognizable with the most swollen face she'd ever seen.
There were more people tied, but she did not recognize them.

"And who might you be?" Asked other man briskly.

She thought wildly of her options, and thanking Merlin of her gift with languages, spoke in rapid Spanish. "Mira amigo no entiendo que me dices. Yo no soy de aquí. Yo no hablo inglés!"
(Look mate I don't understand what you're saying. I'm not from here. I don't speak English)

"What was that?" Said the man looking taken aback.

The three we're looking at her impressed and shook at the fact she spoke more than English.
What language did they think was spoken in South America for the love of Merlin.

"I think she's foreign Greyback"

"Great" he said sarcastically. "Understand what she saying?"

"No clue"

She was thinking fast. What were her options. She had no wand. She was tied. Her ankle injured. And the prospect of where they were about to be taken was slowly dawning on her. Internally, she cursed the extent of the universe.

How could she have been this stupid and foolish? How was she going to get out of this? Why did she let her damn curiosity get the best of her and accept to help? She was no hero. What was she playing at?

"I think we should take this lot to the manor" said Greyback at last, popping her overthinking bubble.

And right then and there, they disapparated. Soon to reappear in the familiar front doors to the grand Malfoy Manor.

They walked them towards the door, where they were greeted by none other than infamous deranged Bellatrix Lestrange. The little color in Y/n's face was gone.

She hissed discussing why they dared present themselves there, until she realized the oddly distorted face of Harry, which even then had the scar prominent on his face.

They were dragged along into the main hall of the manor. It looked so different to what Y/n recalled. Darker. Haughty. The complete opposite of home, and with a prominent air of despair.

She was numb. Not really paying attention. Surely once Narcissa or Lucius closed in they would recognize her. It was over for her.

But something even worse happened. "Fetch Draco......." called Narcissa

Draco?

"He's just got back for the Easter holidays"

She felt like a brick had dropped in her stomach.

She was staring fixedly to the floor, as he walked in, looking petrified.
He looked around, scanned each face of the tied people, and then his gaze fell upon her.

"Y/n?" His voice called hoarsely.

Her mouth went dry.
"But isn't this miss Lyron? Your girlfriend Draco?" Called Bellatrix. "Untie her AT ONCE!"

"They had her hostage" said Greyback as he unleashed her.

"What filth" she finished.

Y/n looked around at the trio. They were looking at her with a sort of savage triumph, they thought she had lied and was trying to spy on them. She was the enemy.
In the second she saw the spark of hatred in Ron Weasley's eyes. She stood and gingerly walked to Draco. To hell with them. If they were so intent on making her the enemy, she might as well be it.

He took her and embraced her tightly. She returned it without second thought and let her weight fall on him. He looked at her ankle and then scowl at them for not fixing it.
"Episkey" he muttered, pointing at her ankle.

At last, she felt a painful snap, and then her bones mended. She tested her foot, and it did not pain her. She looked into the grey eyes she so knew, yet still sent shivers down her spine, and forgetting for a split second what was going on around them.
How he felt like a home she missed but could not yet return to...

"Ah how I love to see the pure blood line continued! My but that can wait, come here Draco" said Lucius.

He slowly and rather reluctantly made his way for a closer look to the trio, meanwhile Narcissa took her arm and drew her away from them.

"Well Draco? Is it them? Is this Harry Potter?"

Mr Loverman: a Draco Malfoy Fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें