1

Y\N ' s POV

"Y/ N , come down to dinner!" I hear my mom yell at me from the kitchen.

"Ma, I told you I'm late, I'll eat something on the way!" I shout back.

"It's okay, ah, Somi has been waiting for you for five minutes, come quickly !"

Is Somi already there ?!

I grab everything I need for the Halloween party: my black cat Lucy, to whom I placed two little red horns to take her to the party and my purse.

Before leaving I look in the mirror to make sure everything is fine.

I'm wearing a short black dress with a wide black strap.
My shoes, which I love so much, are also black and tall boots.
I put on a witch hat that I bought at the pharmacy for two dollars in my recently curly hair.

All ready.

I grabbed the ball of hair that is Lucy and went down the stairs.

"Goodbye, Ma"

"Remember, come back at noon, take care!" She tells me as I leave the house.

There I meet my best friend, Somi .

She is one of the people I love the most in the whole world. We have known each other since diapers and we have been doing everything together since then. Although our personalities are not so compatible; she being gregarious and energetic, while I am calm and introspective; Our friendship is a very special and lasting one.

I enter her car and-

"Look at the time, you're late, I've been waiting for you for 15 minutes- oh my God, your costume is perfect! -and you brought Lucy!" She spat those words at the speed of light.

"Yes, I'm fine, thanks for asking" I answer sarcastically

"Oh" she laughed "you know how I get when I get excited"

She started the car, put on a music and started driving. The party takes place in a club that I have never been to.
Somi invited around forty people from our class for Halloween .

"Hey, Y/N, do not bother with me, but ..." I do not like where this is going. "I invited some of my brother's friends, and I thought it would be a good idea to introduce them so you can talk a bit, you know? Maybe you can get a date with one of them?"She has been looking for a boyfriend for me about a year, and it seems she does not understand that I'm not interested.

"You know I'm not interested in dating anyone right now. ''

"I know, but- come on, it'll be fun" She puts big eyes and her little angel face "Please ... I'll stay with you all night" she knows how much I hate being alone at parties, so I have no choice but to to accept.

"Okay, I'll talk to them ..."