s1:ep7→(part ii) shady scheme

Start from the beginning

Is she saying that I'm similar to that piece of shit!?

The bluenette mentally cursed the student but quickly stopped herself. No, I have to stay nice internally and externally! She thought. After all, she needs to retain her perfect-girl-who-also-knows-how-to-talk-to-people image. Patience!

Just smile and wave, Kokomi. Just smile and wave..!

"Oh haha, wow--that looks...cute." Teruhashi forced a giggle as she awkwardly waddled away from the student. She doesn't like lying but she's desperate at this point.

After the realization that she was personally attacked and compared to some sort of lovecraftian creature, the bluenette decided to go to the girl's restroom to rethink her life. The familiar squeak of the faucet snapped her out of her train of thought.

She washed her face to refresh herself from the horrid event but that didn't help when she finally looked at her reflection on the mirror.

She froze.

The bathroom's light conveniently flickered.

"GWAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!"

A scream erupted from the restroom. The familiarity of the tone made everyone from the queue look around, confused and concerned. Kusuo expected this to happen.

But did he prevent it?

No, he didn't.

He has more important things to prioritize. Unfortunately for him, Teruhashi clung to him when she came out of the girl's restroom, earning the murderous glare from the all the boys in the vicinity. He felt his likability meter plummet to the ground.

Great, now he has to do something about that too.

After Teruhashi calmed down--which he also didn't help with--she shakily ran to her classroom, flustered by her embarrassing display.

"I hate him already!" A boy from the queue hissed, shaking another student to ease his frustration.

"Let's report this to Kokomins member no. 592!" Whispered another.

Seriously? What a dumb title, Saiki thought.

The psychic inaudibly sighed at the attention but he might as well take advantage of it. He doesn't have the patience to wait. When he felt a presence behind him, Saiki let them kidnap him knowing what they'll bring him to you or hopefully closer to where you are.

.

.

.

.

.

Like you said last time: Children and teenage boys are the same.

Your persuasion skill--and your desperation to buy your favorite snack since you don't have the money--was enough to wiggle your way to the top! An ambassador to Teruhashi's cult following of horny boys!

Currently sitting on your makeshift throne, you count the stack of cash making sure you're not getting blindly robbed. You managed to convinced the members of the Teruhashi fan club to do your bidding when you told them that 1/8 of the money will go to their club's budget--which was a massive lie.