"Excuse me mr clause, may I?" I ask him.

"Where were you miss alby?" He asked me.

"Sir I was not feeling well, so I went to washroom." I told him and he told ho and sit beside mr Abram, mr abram is non another than Siddharth. I slowly goes and sit beside him and he gives me smirk. Why the hell he is giving me that stupid smirk.

"Hey sexy!" He said, then I remember the party scene. He was not drunk? Did he was pretending? Then why he hasn't wear protection before that. When I was thinking this mr clause saw me and cane towards us.

"Miss alby are you Ill?" He asked.

"No sir," I replied and he again start teaching us. I was ignoring this person beside me, and he was watching me with the smirk. I saw him and his smirk grew up in wider one. I wish I punch that smirk.

I again start listening the class, when I feel someone was touching my bare waistline. I saw it was non another than mr Abram. What the hell he want? Did he know that I am carrying his baby? "It's so soft" he told and I jerk his hand away. Why the hell I have wear this crop top. Avneet wear this only, after some moths you can't wear all these types of clothes.

"Will you stop touching me?" I said. But no he was continuing that shit again and again. If man see this and if he gets to know that I am pregnant with his child then, I will be killed after him. From day one man hates Sid Abram. Because he literally sleep with girls daily. And in that list I was the one. I hate that day.

The bell rang and Mr clause left the class and ari and lucky also left with me, but that jerk was sitting on his place and smirking at me. "Why he is watching you like this?" Ari asked me in whisper tone.

"I don't know." I said

"Did he knows that you are...." before she completes man and jai came.

"What's up sister." Jai asked me.

"Nothing much brother." I told him.

I was going to tell something, when again I was getting sick. Not in front of my brothers. Before they ask I again ran in washroom. Man and Jai also ran behind me. "Avi are you fine baby girl?" Man ask me. I told you he is very very possessive around me. If he gets to know first he will shout at me, that I don't like.

"I am fine man, just over eating." I replied.

"Why do you eat this much baby sister?" He said.

"If you have done Avi then come. We are not going to stay in school like this. You are literally I'll" Jai told.

"No I am fine." I told them.

"Are you sure?" They both ask me.

"Yes brothers I am fine"

Man's pov

After school, we went home. I saw mom was on call and dad was doing something on his laptop.

"Hey dad!" Avi grey him and hugs him.

I don't know, this girl is behaving very weird these days. I need to find out what's its going.

"Avi how are you now." I ask her.

"What happen to you baby girl?" Dad ask her. Now she has to tell what's happening to her. From past one month she is behaving like this only.

"Nothing....nothings dad, just over eating. You know how Much I am foodie." She said. I know baby sister you are lying.

Avi pove:

"Nothing....nothing dad, just over eating you know how much I am foodie." I said.

Then I goes in my room and saw my phone beeps. I saw Sid messaged me. It was written "did you enjoy our sex?" He said, I was shocked he was in her sense. I was drunk.