On top it was written ...

Welcome to shrine of
HADES AND PERSEPHONE
(PLUTO AND LUNA/SELENA)
Made by Alzar and Silvia
Year:1147

I was amazed by the architecture. Blurry memories of alzar carving walls by his hands and me as Silvia painting the Shrine of hades and persephone to thank mother and father for giving us each other were coming in my mind like broken flashbacks. I touched pristine marble walls of the shrine delicately. Tears pooled in my eyes. Memories of me and my gorgeous king making each and every single corner of shrine with our own hands surfacing. After many days I felt like I am with my anirudh again in his arms.

After this war is over I am so gonna visit this place again with him. When we made this place as a gift to hades and selena they blessed us with our baby boy Lazarus. Selene was so happy that she made it her own home in ethopia and send her immortal nymph Rebecca to forever take care of this place and serve hades and her. Becca as I call her after we became best of friends help me and my mate in running our kingdom smoothly for nearly five centuries before we died. And I know my immortal friend would still be here guiding our generations whenever needed. Now its time she again help this best friend of hers.

And there it was the shrine which I drew myself on white wood sheet with coal. Simple yet detailed description of hades and persephone on their wedding altar. My mother and father's first kiss as husband and wife. Father hades was so emotional when he saw it that his eyes almost teared up while hugging me and mother selena was already crying happy tears in alzar's arms!!!

 Father hades was so emotional when he saw it that his eyes almost teared up while hugging me and mother selena was already crying happy tears in alzar's arms!!!

(Guysss.....this is actually made by me! Your author Siya_Stark3000 !! Do try to find my name in picture and comment ;) )

I jumped the ropes separating the shrine and altar and was going to touch it when to high pitched screeches were heard "HEY!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"I turned and saw nearly same looking ladies. One in while and one in black dress!!!

 One in while and one in black dress!!!

Both were looking gorgeous. "Who are you?"white one asked. "And how dare you go near shrine bitch!" Black one asked. Angry much? Okay then..."Who are you both?" I asked them. They scoffed. "You really don't know us? I am Lanna and she is my sister Evillanna. We are daughters of The Priestess REBECCA this shrine. I represent selena and my sister hades. We are daughters of most powerful wizard MICHEL. And also we are pretty powerful witches and beautiful nymphs. " white one introduced.

Come again!!!! Michel they said!!!!! As in my best friend MICHELLLLL!!!!!!

And then I can't contain my excitement and I screamed "BECCAAAA YOU BITCHHHH!!!!!!YOU HAD SEX WITH MY BEST FRIEND AND I WAS THE LAST ONE TO KNOW!!!! YOU FUCKING MADE DAUGHTERS WITH HIM AND THEY DIDN'T EVEN RECOGNIZED THEIR MOST AMAIZING AUNT!!!!!COME OUT YOU BITCH!! THEY GRETED ME BY CALLING ME BITCH!!!THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE TAUGHT THEM!!" I screamed. Both twins gasped and were stunned. Apparently thinking who has guts to call their now resting mother bitch.

"You are now dead meat. R. I. P bitch." Black one said. I just scoffed. And then she came down in all her glory. THE REBECCA !!!!!

She strutted and hugged me tightly and I returned the favor

She strutted and hugged me tightly and I returned the favor. I looked at twins and stuck my tongue out childishly at their shooked faces.

"Finally ! I knew that you can't do anything without me and Mike your strength!!! Queen's strength !!! Remember our first rule....

To really win the battle you have to be prepare for war and for being prepared for war you have to reach for the roots of the war and destroy them ruthlessly!!

Last time you made the same mistake without us that you are making now. For God's sake queen bitch I was only gone for delivery of my twins and when I returned with two surprises you and your mate were gone! Leaving lazz all alone!"