Who knows the game better!!

Start from the beginning

And found her sleeping by turning her back to the other side. Clenching his jaw he move towards her and says, "Naaz, why didn't you get me a call?" She is not sleeping but pretend to, he look at her  and frustratingly move to the couch after taking a pillow and blanket. He lay on the couch and thinks, "You taking advantage of me being a gentleman, fine than enough of this."

"Let me see how you change your clothes tomorrow muffin. And wait how will you sleep in so much cold?" Said he take the remote and set the temperature in the last one. He already saw her taking a light blanket which will not protect from this room temperature. Keep the remote under his pillow he cover himself with the heavy quilt and sleep.

Sana shivers in cold and murmurs by opening her eyes, "Once a monster is always a monster. Kutta." She try to sleep but not able to, sitting on the bed she look here n there for remote but didn't find anything. She look at him who is sleeping on the couch and murmurs, "See, how peacefully he is sleeping by taking my sleep away.".

She move towards him, look at the couch but didn't find anything. Groaning in anger she try to pull his quilt but nothing works because he holding it tightly and just pretending to sleep. She stomped her feet in anger and move to find something in the wardrobe. Suddenly he realise that she is walking on the room.

Opening his eyes half he look at her and widened his eyes because she is standing perfectly on her both legs and move also without any kind of pain. Gritting his teeth he shakes in anger because now understand that all sprain part is nothing but just a drama for sleeping on the bed.

Sana  find a blanket but it's in the top, her hand is not reaching there. Huffing she turns to take a table but startled by seeing sidharth standing in front of her with an angry frown and look at her leg. Sana understand what blunder is happen and going to say something but he stop her by placing fingers on her lips.

Moving dangerously close to her that their hot breaths caresses each other skins he says, "The most important rule, that i hate liers, you don't even have a single idea what i do with them. But surely i not doing that with you, as this is for the first time but...listen to me very carefully naaz."

"Dare not to play this type of childish games with me, i know how to play games better than you and trust me, you can't able to handle those. Keep remember every rules and behave properly with me otherwise." He bend his head near her neck, inhale the scent which made him insane from the very first day and says by nuzzling his nose their slightly, "It didn't take me a second to break my rules. Keep this in your mind dear wife."

He pulled back give her the blanket from the shelf and move to the bed by taking his stuffs from the couch. Sana stand there stiffed like a statue , her heart beats are beating so damn fast that she can heard them. Breathing heavily, unknowingly her face colour changes into deep shade of red, don't able to understand suddenly what happen to her.

His being so close to her is affecting badly, she cursed himself for reacting like this. Taking a breath she rush to the washroom and shocked to look herself in the mirror, don't like the changing colour of her face and that because of him. Opening the tap she start washing her face with cold water and huffs, "Stop it why you beating so fast, i hate this reaction of my own body."

"I hope he didn't she this colour of my face, i don't want him to know about all this. Ughhhh why? I hate him, i hate his touch but why the hell i am reacting like this? No no..you need control herself in front of him, this shouldn't be happen again. And also now i have to make my plans very carefully, so that he didn't caught me."

"I am not scared of him but don't want him to break his rule, already my condition is not right. Maybe this all happen because never no one come so close to me, and....nothing just calm down and relax." Taking deep breaths she come out after sometimes, find him sleeping on the bed she murmurs monster and move to the couch.

Covering herself with the blanket she adjust herself and turns to the slumber soon. Next morning sana open her eyes by rubbing it cutely and saw sidharth who is sleeping by turning towards her. She look at him keenly and thinks, "This monster is blessed with a handsome face, and no one can call him monster. If saw him sleeping, he is looking so cute like this."

She hit her head and murmurs, "Shut up sana, what the fuck is wrong with you? You check out him, stop right there. Don't think anything else except that he is a monster. Hmm yes, but a handsome monster. Agahhhh, shut the fuck up." She unknowingly said the last line loudly. Sidharth open his eyes in a jerk and says by sitting on the bed, "Why you are shouting in the morning?"

Sana mentally slap herself two times for her idiot actions and says to him, "I..it was a dream, i was not saying anything in real." She get up and open the balcony along with the curtains, sidharth blink eyes rapidly as suddenly the whole dark room is filled with brightness.

***************************************
Let's see what happens next!!