Fight and a Drink

Malia looked confused as she walked beside Hayley across the grassy bluff and down the dirt road that, as Hayley talked a bit more, was called Crowhaven Road. How could it have been complicated becoming a hybrid?

Hayley stopped walking which made Malia stop as well and look around at the woods.

"What did you hear? Is it hunters?", she asked the woman.

Hayley remained quiet for a very long time which Malia didn't mind since she was usually quiet herself anyway.

The hybrid woman's eyes carefully and slowly scanned the area until she turned quickly to the right, catching two long arrows that had been about to pierce her body in her hands. She glared and threw the arrows to the ground before vamp speeding away, leaving Malia by herself.

Seconds later though, she returned and found Malia fighting off more hunters.

The were-coyote jumped into the air and flipped over a group of them before she turned around and swiped her claws across their backs, causing the men to scream out in pain. She growled and looked over to see Hayley snapping their necks, causing their bodies to fall to the ground.

The woman moved onto the next ones and did the same to them before they had a chance to even breathe. Turning back to Malia quickly, Hayley vamp sped up behind a man who had managed to get behind the girl and shoved her hand through his back, her fingers gripping his beating heart which she literally ripped out of his chest.

Malia turned around just in time to see the man fell onto the ground as Hayley still held his heart in her hand. She looked at the woman but said nothing.

Hayley dropped the heart next to the man and moved a strand of hair away from her face, breathing heavily.

Malia moved her own hair away from her neck, exposing her pulse point, "Here. You probably need this, right?"

Hayley looked at her skin and could hear the girl's heartbeat through the vein in her neck. She glanced at Malia's face once and moved closer before she lowered her head and sank her fangs into Malia's neck.

Malia growled in response and also so that she didn't cry out at the pain of this. She kept her body there, even though apart of her wanted to run as this was unnatural to her. The fangs disappeared not long after and then she felt Hayley's lips on her neck, sucking the skin and drinking her blood. Finally it was done.

Hayley moved back and stared at Malia before she looked away from the girl, trying to think of someplace they both could sleep at but this town wasn't familiar to her so she didn't know.

Malia was weakened from what happened and put a hand on her forehead, feeling dizzy. She blinked and tried to stay standing, but when she took a step forward as she noticed Hayley walking away she swayed and fell down.

"Hayley....is this...is this supposed to happen?",she said, still a little weak.

Hayley stopped walking and turned back around, vamp speeding back to Malia's side. Kneeling down next to her, she put a hand on the young girl's shoulder and said softly, "Let's get you to someplace where you can heal. This always happens to those who aren't used to being drank from, although there was only one other person I drank from when I first became a hybrid. But him and his siblings had told me of this happening when vampires or hybrid's first drink from someone. However...those people never survive if the vampire or hybrid is hungry enough."