Sleep over😼

Your pov:

Kenn's mom just left the house after she said you could stay to go grocery shopping. You both walk into the kitchen to get some snacks that her mom said you could have. As you walk in she grabs your hips from behind and swivels you around quickly. Your faces are really close now.

Then she picks you up and puts you down on the kitchen island. She stares deep into your eyes and smiles. Then she leans in for a kiss. She grabs the back of your neck and holds onto your hip so you cant pull away. She kisses so passionately yet softly.

She starts to slowly move her hand away from your hip and closer to your inner thigh...closer...and closer. But then her mom walks back through the door and she pulled away and sighed.

Kennedy's pov:

Things were starting to heat up again and you were really enjoying kissing her but then your mom walked through the door and said

"Hey girls sorry i'm back so early the grocery store was closed so i came back to look up which ones are open on the computer"

"Okay mom. There's a walmart forty minutes away which is open" you say, hoping she takes the bait

"Oh really. That's quite far, i could just wait until tomorrow"

"But we really need some bread mom"

"Okay i guess i can go there then. Bye for now. There's leftover pizza in the fridge for you guys if you want it"

"Thanks mom. Bye"

You hear the door shut and get back to where you were.

Your pov:

The door opens and closes as you hear Kenn's mom leave again. Then Kennedy starts moving closer to you and tucks your hair behind your ear. She gets closer and whispers...

"Now where were we baby"

She lightly scratches your back then tickles your stomach whilst kissing your neck. She asks if she can take your shirt off and you obviously say yes. How could you say no to her? She's so perfect.

She runs her soft hand down your leg and you feel her warm hand stroking your thigh up and down whilst still kissing your neck. You softly grab her hip to bring her closer so she pulls away and says

"Baby you only get the full package when you're mine"

"Then make me yours"

"I will... in good time"

"So was that not the full package the first time?"

"No baby it gets better" she smirks and winks

Kennedy's pov:

You only say that to tease her and because you don't want to rush into anything without knowing her a little better.

You ask her if she wants to go for a walk around the lake and she says yes. You both get ready to leave and you grab a blanket to lay down on. You see y/n doesn't have a jacket so you say

"Hey do you wanna borrow a hoodie it might get a little cold"

"Um yes please" she giggled

You ran upstairs to grab her a hoodie and gave her the grey las vegas hoodie with the basketball hoop on it. She looks so damn good in it.

"Wow it looks great on you"

"Hm you think so?"

"Yeah i do. Maybe you should keep it"

Your pov:

STAY CALM. SHE SAID I CAN HAVE HER HOODIE. STAY CALM. DONT BLUSH. JUST BE COOL

"Wait really? You just wanna give it to me?"

"It's yours now luv"

"Awh thank you"