Things get a bit steamy...

*smut*

Kennedys pov:

We walked up to your room and she started to look around. Then we sat on the bed and you asked her what movie she wanted to watch and she said she didn't mind so you took a risk and put on 365 days...

She looked at you and smirked so you laughed and pressed play.

We were watching it and it was a bit of a slow burner, not much really happened in the first twenty minutes.

Then the shower scene came on and you both kinda gave each other a look but you smirked and looked away just to tease her and make her blush

Your pov:

The shower scene came on and Kennedy looked at you, smirked and looked away. It gave you butterflies and made you blush...AGAIN.

You're really enjoying her company and love spending time with her.

The movie is still on and then came the boat scene...

She looked at you...you looked at her...you both glared into each other's eyes. And then she kissed you.

She kissed so softly and passionately it was almost impossible to pull away. You both started breathing quite heavily now. She picks you up, not breaking the kiss, and throws you back on the bed...she gets on top of you and starts kissing you again, slowly steering away from your lips and down your face.

She starts to kiss your neck and you let out a soft moan. She starts to unbutton your shirt but first she says

"Is this okay?"

"Yes" you say

She carries on unbuttoning your shirt and starts to kiss your neck again and strokes your stomach, giving you butterflies.

She moves down from your neck to your boobs and starts kissing them and sucking on them. Then she starts moving down again to your stomach slowly kissing it.

Then she takes your pants off  and ran her hand down your thigh. She started kissing your inner thigh then got to your underwear and said

" Can i take these off?"

"Yes daddy"

"Good girl"

She kisses your inner thighs softly again as you're moaning quietly with her hand over your mouth so you aren't too loud. Then she moves to your...she starts going down on you and it feels so good. Then she slides a finger in and goes at it.

Once she's finished she pulled your underwear back up and buttoned your shirt up again. Then she kissed you softly on the forehead and laid down next to you.

Kennedy's pov:

We finished hooking up and you gave her a forehead kiss before laying down next to her. She looked at you and you looked at her, both breathing heavily, and started laughing.

"So..." she says

"So" you say smiling

"That was amazing and i want to get to know you a lot better"

"Yeah i feel the same way"

We sat and spoke for another three hours then you asked if y/n wanted to stay over so you guys could talk longer. She said yes and texted her mom straight away.

You both went downstairs to speak to your mom.

kenn>"Hey mom this is y/n. Is it okay if she stays over tonight?"

kenns mom>"Yes of course. It's nice to meet you y/n, sorry i didn't say hi earlier i was busy with work"

y/n>"Hi, that's okay. It's nice to meet you too. Thank you for letting me stay"

kenns mom>"You're welcome any time love. There's snacks in the kitchen you can help yourselves."

kenn>"Thanks mom"