Chapter 7: "Have You Ever Heard of Karma?"

Start from the beginning

Of course I didn't objected, I simply grabbed Ana by the arms and went inside the house. The house was the same since we last came here, but now it's different because we have new members join us. Every spring break we come here and just spend time together.

"Wow, this is some nice place." I looked at Ana and saw her remembering the mansion.

I almost forgot that she wasn't used to this type of lifestyle. She isn't poor but she isn't rich, she is just middle class, not that I have a problem with it. I love spoiling both her and Dana. Life would mean nothing to me, if it wasn't for them.

"Well get used to it babe, now that you're in Brandon's life, you will be seeing other things you never thought you see." I smiled.

The men had to take our things in; Arden's mom came with to me with Veronica by her side looking bored.

"Hey Violet." I said politely.

She came and embraced me in a big hug. "How is my future grandson doing in there?"

"Grandson? So your hoping it's a boy?" I asked her questionably.

She nodded her head. "Yea, I really like baby boys, either way if it's a girl I will still love it."

She smiled and left with my mom that was calling her from a distance leaving me, Ana and Veronica alone.

"So," Ana said trying to start a conversation.

"Veronica why are you even here? I bet you could care less about what our families do." I had to say it, I didn't like that she was here on this trip unwillingly.

"Ariel!" Ana hissed looking at me, not liking that I was being rude, but in all honesty I don't care.

"No its okay Ana, in fact Ariel, I actually did want to come. Who wouldn't want to go to the Bahamas? Here I could have my fun and who knows, I might can even practice having babies with Arden, I am pretty sure he'd love that, don't you think?" She stated twirling her hand in her finger.

This girl was testing my limits, she is just so lucky I am pregnant. Before I could do anything Ana pulled me aside and made me leave Veronica's death glare.

"Ariel don't listen to her, she is just trying to get at you, clearly its working if you are this heated up." My gaze left Veronica's who was walking up the steps.

I looked at Ana and shook my head. "It's not, i can give two shits about what he does with Veronica, its just the fact that she thinks that her words scare me, when they clearly don't."

Ana chuckled and pulled me into a hug. "Girl, your pregnancy is catching up to you. The hormone changes must be true. I never saw you get this hype of something so meekly."

When she pulled away, I looked at her and started to chuckle as well. She's right; I never was the person to get all tough for something that wasn't important.

"Babe!?" Brandon's voice beamed from somewhere in the house.

I looked at Ana and smiled. I am actually kind of jealous of her. She has everything I always wanted. A loving boyfriend and the lifestyle of an average teen. I want that but I can't because of one mistake I did in my past.

"Well, I got to go, your brother never likes when I am out of his sight." I chuckled and pushed her to go.

"Don't worry, we will see each other tonight at the dinner table." She nodded her head and went out of the living room to her awaiting boyfriend.

I looked around and sat on the brown sectional sofa. I turned on the TV and watched Real Housewife's of Atlanta, my favorite of all of the Series. I was brutally interrupted when I felt someone's presence enter the room. I looked up and saw it was big Papa himself.