"We have to go, we need to get back to camp," Izuku said, this made the four teens look grimly at Izuku. "The Villains are after Kacchan and we need to keep him safe. Don't even try to argue with me Kacchan, you know that I'm right so we need to watch our surroundings as we walk back to camp." Izuku said, looking at his classmates and brother in the eyes

They nodded and stuck Katsuki in the middle with Izuku next to him Shoji and Todoroki in the front leaving Tokoyami on the left of Katsuki. As they were walking Izuku noticed that the shadows were bending unnaturally then two bodies flew towards the group.

"Watch out!" Shoji yelled as he and Todoroki were about to attack when they noticed that it was May and Tsuyu.

"HAHAHAHA!!! You think that you can take my blood!!! HAHA!! I don't think so you clone!" May growled out laughing as she licked her bloody wound on her wrist. "You okay Tsuyu-chan?" May asked.

"Yeah, thanks May-chan." Tsuyu said, clutching her bleeding shoulder.

Another figure stepped out of the shadows to reveal a girl with blonde hair that was tied into two messy buns, crazy cat-like yellow eyes, and a wide smile that showed off her fangs. The girl wore a school uniform with a light brown sweater over top of the shirt, but she also had a large collar with teeth on the front and clear tubes attached to a silver canister.

"You girls alright?" Shoji asked.

"Yeah.... though Tsuyu-chan got some of her blood drained by that crazy chick," May said, holding a dark shadow type of blade in her hand.

"Awe I just wanted your blood so we can be closer! We're friends!" The chick giggled, her eyes looked behind the girls to see the boys.

She looked at all of them before spotting the two targets and grinned as a pink blush appeared across her cheeks. Everyone shivered at her look before watching her leave grinning widely, this confused everyone before Tokoyami helped Tsuyu up off of the ground.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah... I just feel really tired though." She said, her skin was pale and clammy.

"Well it's a good thing that we're heading back to camp, we have to keep Bakugo safe," Shoji said, pointing behind him.

May looked behind them and frowned.

"Then where is he?" This caused the guys to freeze before looking to see Izuku and Katsuki gone.

"They were just here! Izuku as well!" Todoroki said this caused everyone to pale.

"Have no fear, for they are safe in my hold!" a voice said sounding very chipper while having an edge of madness in his voice.

Todoroki gritted his teeth before shooting off a wave of ice towards the villain that was surprisingly nicely dressed in a cream-colored trench coat with a black top hat. His face was covered by a mask. They watched as he dodges the ice before taking off, May growled lowly at this.

"Go after them! I'll try to catch him from the sky!" She said before grabbing Todoroki and used the shadows to throw the two into the sky.

"We have to go and help them," Shoji said, Tokoyami and Tsuyu nodded before climbing onto the teens' back.

~

Aizawa ran towards the area where he saw a large glacier of ice appear, praying that he will reach his students on time. As this was happening Kota sat next to Hitoshi trying to calm his tears, the teen rubbed the child's back as he tried to soothe the boy. Kirishima walked up to them with a mug of tea for the boy, sitting next to Kota, and placed the mug in front of him.

"He... He looked sad..." Kota whimpered, clutching his shirt in distress.

"Who looked sad?" Sato asked.

"Bakugo... the one with the green hair... he looked sad," Kota said, as he looked at the ground with tears in his eyes.

"Guys..." Mina started, pointing out the window and everyone saw the rising of blue flames.

~

May and Todoroki managed to catch up with the villain that took their friends, May threw Todoroki at the villain. The duel colored hair teen kicked the villain to the ground and May grabbed Todoroki and landed gracefully to the ground. A villain with burns and black hair skid to a stop as he saw the villain crash into the ground followed by two teens.

"Give Izuku and Bakugo back!" May growled, her eyes glowing a deep red.

"I'll alert Kurogiri that we have them." The man said, May growled lowly before using the shadows to lash out at the villains.

"Release them!" She screamed.

Todoroki shot out a wave of ice at the masked villain that held his classmates, but a wave of fire stopped the teen's attack. May let out a blood-curdling scream as she threw her arms at the masked villain which caused him to drop the marbles, Todoroki had managed to grab them just before Dabi could grab them.

"You got them Todoroki?" May asked, glaring at the villains darkly.

"Yes," Todoroki said, Dabi growled at this and was about to attack the teen but Mr. Compress started to laugh.

"What are you laughing about? They have our targets!" Dabi snapped.

"Oh, it would have been fun to let them escape with the marbles, letting them think that they have saved their friends but unfortunately that would have been boring..." The villain said, smirking as he raised his mask. "For you see I still have them!" He said, letting his tongue peek out with two round light blue marbles sat on the tip of his tongue.

May growled and her eyes started to glow red in rage but a long pink tongue shot past Todoroki and May, aiming for the villain. This started everyone, what happened next happened in a blink of an eye. A portal opened up behind them, May and Todoroki shot forward to grab the marbles before the villains. May got one but before Todoroki could grab the other Dabi beat him to it, the villain slowly entered the portal and smirked.

"Poor Shoto Todoroki, you just weren't fast enough." he taunted, " Mr. Compress confirm it!" He ordered this made the villain pout at the bland performance before snapping his fingers.

May saw Bakugo in her hold and her eyes, along with everyone else's, widened in horror as Bakugo's red eyes connected with Izuku's watering jade green eyes.

"NO! IZUKU!!" Everyone shouted, Katsuki pushed May aside and ran towards his brother.

"No, Kacchan! Stay back!!" Izuku shouted as tears fell from his eyes. "Stay safe.... please..." Izuku begged before he and the villains vanished into the portal that closed.

May started to cry in agony at the loss of her friend, Todoroki stared blankly at the ground where Izuku was being held by Dabi. Shoji, Tokoyami, and Tsyuy burst through the trees just in time to see Katsuki fall to his knees and screamed on the top of his lungs.

"NOOOOOOO!!!!!! IZUUUUU!!!!"

When the heroes arrived it was too late, a student was taken, many kids injured, Katsuki begged for Izuku to come back. But Izuku was gone... Nobody knows if he will come back unchanged.

~

Hello, The Girls, the gays, and the They's!

Sorry for such a long wait, I had a bit of trouble writing this chapter. I had writer's block halfway through this chapter and then work being stressful and tiring, working my studies for my driver's license, and going out driving has been getting to me. I had a hard time feeling motivated to write this chapter with the stressful mindset that I was in. So I had to work on something else to help me get back to a none stressful state of mind (Music and working on other story ideas) in which I can write without feeling like I'm drowning in emotions. But I also realized that it has been five years since I've started Wattpad on the 30th of January!! Anyways I'll try to get the next chapter posted as soon as I can without trying to overwork myself. Until next time!!

-Dawn