My personal Instagram and Twitter are private but I made a work account when I started working professionally in LA, so they leave comments on those posts now. I try not to check them much, although sometimes they are really funny or sweet. I usually read some of the funniest ones to H during our coffee dates.

I'm nervous as hell about London. We're staying at his house, which makes me so excited I could piss myself, and I'm meeting Anne. I'm meeting his fucking mom. In-person. What a dream. I think we're also having lunch with Gemma and I'm not sure how I'm supposed to survive that. I think I'm more nervous about her liking me than Harry liking me, and that's saying a lot.

"Ready?" Harry places a hand on my knee again, jolting me from my thoughts. I hadn't even read a full paragraph, I'd been so distracted.

"Yea! Ready as I'm gonna get." I laugh softly as I stand. I turn to grab my bag but it's no longer resting against the chair. I panic for just a second before Harry grabs the book from my hand and slips it into the pocket of my bag that he now has slung onto his shoulder.

"H, give me that. I can carry my own damn bag."

He raises his eyebrow at me before answering, "No. Shush. Come on." I take his arm again as we make our way to the podium and scan our boarding passes. The woman at the counters' eyes go wide when she sees him approach and it makes me smile. I don't think I'll ever get over watching people love him.

Harry greets and shakes hands with the pilot and both flight attendants, thanking them for letting us on first. I follow behind him as we shuffle down the aisle to our seats in first class.

"Get in first so you're by the window." I nudge him toward the seat.

"You love the window, go sit." He dismisses me.

"Uhm no, I'd like this plane to take off eventually. If you sit in the aisle people will never go their fucking seats. Get in and look normal." I roll my eyes at him and he laughs loudly before sliding into the window seat.

Our flight went well, it was extremely long but at least I knew what to expect since I've done it before. We got a few good hours of sleep, Harry crashed first while we were watching 27 Dresses and I fell asleep as soon as she outed her sister at her rehearsal dinner. I'm sure that tomorrow there will be pictures of me drooling on his shoulder all over the internet, which will be just wonderful for my self-esteem.

I finished my book, Harry did some work on his phone, we talked and laughed and watched movies while the nice flight attendant supplied us with white whine. It was really lovely, it felt good to just hang out without me being a depressed pile of human garbage.

We unloaded from the plane and were immediately escorted to a large black SUV in hopes to minimize the number of people that saw us. No-one stopped him for photos but I do not doubt that at least a few people got blurry pictures as we made a mad dash for the doors.

Our checked bags were gathered by security and brought to the car before we left and now we are pulling up to a strange garage in the middle of a warehouse district. "Weird fuckin house, H."

He doesn't miss a beat when he responds, "This is where I'm murdering you actually, surprise."

Harry laughs at his own joke as we get out of the car and catches a pair of keys from Greg before heading toward the garage door.

Harry unlocks the padlock and then heaves the huge metal door off the ground so that it rolls up.

Jesus Christ, that should not be allowed. The neck vein popped out and everything.

When my eyes stop bulging out of my head they settle on what I'm assuming is a car, covered in a rich black fabric. "Ooh, are you gonna run me over!? You're the only man I would allow that honor."