"I have not seen Jumanji."

"Oh my goodness. Here," she hands me headphones and sets up the movie on both our screens so they would play at the same time.

We started watching the movie and we were definitely disturbing the person in the aisle seat next to us by laughing so much. He kept opening his eyes and giving us the evil eye. He was younger looking. Maybe lower 20s or even less. He had dark brown hair that perfectly framed his face. After about an hour into the movie, Olivia was dead asleep with her head on my shoulder. I didn't want to move and wake her so I just let her be. I finished the movie turned the screens off. I did enjoy the movie. Robin Williams will never fail to make me laugh.
I thought the concept of the movie was really interesting. The whole "being suck in a game" was intriguing.
I look over and see the boy next to me looking through a huge packet of... notes? I couldn't help but be a little nosy and read the front of it while he was flipping through it. 'High School Musical: The Musical: The Series: Episodes 1 and 2.' Wait what! I turn to the man.
"I'm so sorry if we were loud and kept you up," I decide to say to him.

"Oh you're totally fine. I should I have been reading this anyway," he points toward his packet.

"I didn't mean to look or whatever, but is that the script for the high school musical show?"

His face turned red, "uh... no it's um-" I cut him off. We are not suppose to reveal the show to the public just yet so he probably felt guilty that I saw it.

"I'm Joshua Bassett... Ricky"

He relaxes, "oh my gosh! I didn't recognize you there. I've seen like maybe a picture of you from my casting director. I'm Matthew Cornett, but you can call me Matt," he holds his hand out and I shake it.

"So that would make you Ej right?" I ask.

"Yep! But don't worry, I'm not as self-absorbed as he is," he laughs.

I laugh with him. "I can't believe we just so happen to be on the same flight sitting next to each other. Oh um, this is Olivia Rodrigo. She plays Nini" I gesture to Olivia asleep on my shoulder.

"Oh are you two like... together?"

"Oh no!," I laugh at his question, "we just met like 2 days ago but Tim had us come on the same flight from LA."

"Oh okay. Sorry I didn't mean to-"

"No your fine. I actually have a girlfriend back in LA. Liv just fell asleep during the movie."

"How? You guys were laughing pretty hard-"

"I'm so sorry..."

"I'm joking," he laughs, "I have a girlfriend too back in LA. It'll be weird not seeing her."

"I know right. But Olivia's a nice girl. She'll keep us company... well not right now," we both laugh.

Olivia's POV:
I wake up to announcement over the speakers saying we were about to land. Did I really sleep all that time? I sit up and rub my eyes. Wait! Was I laying on Josh?! Why wouldn't he move me?

"...yeah, but Ej wants what's best for Nini too," I hear Josh saying to person sitting next to him. Come to think of it.... he look's a little familiar.

"Oh hey Olivia," Josh turns to me.

"Hey sorry for a... for falling asleep on you there." Literally haha.

"Do you know any other words beside 'sorry'?," he laughs, "this is Matt Cornett. He's Ej... like in the show."

"Oh my goodness really?! Hey, I'm Olivia Rodrigo."

"Hey Olivia. Sorry if we woke you up," Matt says.

"Be careful with that word. Josh is the sorry police," I laugh, "and you didn't wake me. Don't worry about it."

"I'm not the sorry police!" Josh shoots at me.

"Yes you are! Every time I try to say 'I'm sorry' you won't let me."

"Because you don't need to!"
We all laugh.

"So Matt and I were talking about the show and who Nini's gonna choose and who's team we're on. Personally, I'm team Ej. Matt claims to be team Ricky. Who's team are you on?"

"Wait, so your telling me your not on your 'teams' as you say?"

Josh responds, "I mean Ej has a good heart. He may be a little egotistical, but he has the right intentions. He really is just trying to make Nini happy."

Matt cuts in, "yeah but Ricky is just a sweetheart who never meant to leave or hurt her. Besides, his parents are going through a rough patch."

Josh cuts in, "okay... but just look at this man," gestures to Matt.

"What! No, look at Josh!"

"Will you two shut up," I laugh. I feel like I've known both of these dorks my entire life and I don't know why. "I'm gonna stick with team Nini. I don't wanna pick a side just yet. Besides, we've only seen the script for the 1st 2 episodes."

"Fine. Have it your way," Josh says.

"Oh whatever," I lightly punch his arm.

STREAM DRIVERS LICENSE!
#4 ON APPLE CHARTS YALL