01

SHIN Y/N

Here I am, standing infront the Big Rusty Iron Gate. I saw a guy, who's wearing a Black Top Hat. I smiled at him, since I'm nice. 

"Annyeong." He said in a deep voice. "Annyeonghaseyo. I'm the new-" I didn't get to finish my sentence when, he opened the gate. He welcomed me with a smile. I smile back. A new friend.

He didn't say anything, and just left me. I shrugged, and continue walking. It's full of Leaves Fence. So green. this is like a maze -,-

"You're one of us. I'm glad to meet you kiddo." The guy muttered, wearing a proud smile.

~

Not long enough, I saw a six-storey building. It looks old, It's full of vines. dang. I'll study here? Ryujin-unnie, hate schools like this.

I sighed, and continue walking. I peak to the window, seeing some students. Crying. lol, they look ugly.

I entered the glass door, all the attention went to me. Omg, I'm a celebrity. I licked my lower lip, before heading to the registar desk. Why are they still looking at me? omg, stop. 

"annyeong." I said in a deep voice. scAry. The woman at her 30's, gave me a cold look. "Name?" Why is it so cOrd hErE? "Shin Y/N imnida." I whispered, leaning in. I saw her pin, "Jessica Jung" ooooo

"Birthday and Age?" She asked while typing

"Birthday and Age?" She asked while typing. "March 24, 2004."  She examine me. "you look good." She muttered, But I heard it. Omg, thank you. But I already know that.

"I wonder the taste.." Okay I'll pretend, I didn't heard that. I adverted my eyes on her, and look around. This place is luxurious in the inside. 

"here's your pin and dorm key, kiddo." She handed me the silver pin, and the dorm key. I gladly accepted it. "Thank you." I said, smiling warmly. She smiled back. woah. peoples are smiley today.

I examine the dorm key, "313" I head to the stairs -,- 

"Let's see how far your adventure can go, Shin Y/N." The resgistar said while smirking, looking at her up and down.