"You're late little one." Harry spoke up and I looked up to see him smirking. "I had a meeting thank you very much." I said with attitude.

"Lil Alycia is locked and loaded today huh? We won't mess with you but hopefully that means you have a good song for us. Got anything written down with all that pent up anger?" Matt said with humor but I just flipped him off which caused him and Harry to laugh.

"I don't have anything written with all my 'pent up anger' but I have something else written." I said as I opened my bag and grabbed my journal before sitting in my usual chair.

I'm just gonna show them the song I worked on last night, well, the one Harry and I worked on. I finished it this morning actually.

"The one from last night?" Harry asked nonchalantly and I wanted to kick him in the face when Matt looked between us with a confused expression.

I glared at Harry and he raised his eyebrows in realization once he saw Matt's expression.

"You two worked on songs last night?" Matt asked and Harry nodded.

"Yeah. She needed some help with a lyric so she called me. Sounded pretty dope though. Did you end up finishing it?" He asked and I was shocked but also thankful that he lied. I assumed with how the conversation sounded before I walked in here that he had told Matt.

I love Matt but I know he'll tease me about Harry and I having something going on. I also know he'll cook me on what exactly is going on between us etcetera. And not even I can answer that. Friends? That sometimes kiss?

"Wowww Alycia. I'm hurt you didn't call me. Is this your polite way of saying you like Harry's song writing skills over mine?" He asked as he pretended to be so hurt.

"Well of course not my love. He could never compare." I teased and Harry sat back with a smirk on his face.

"Now you're just lying." Harry said in his thick accent. "Oh, so are you hating on me now?" Matt said to him and Harry laughed.

"Of course not. It's a little inside joke between her and I. You're better than me in music. No doubt." Harry said which caused Matt to raise his eyebrows. "Then what're you suggesting you're better at?" He said in a suggesting voice.

Oh fuck. Not this conversation.

"Talk about this later. Listen, i'm going into the booth." I said as I got up to walk into the booth in here.

"Oh hell yeah, it's completely finished? Fuck it up Alycia. Lemme hear this." Matt said as he got up to go to the mixing board to listen in.

I had to walk past Harry to get to the booth door and made sure to brush his fingers against mine as I did.

"Can't wait to hear it little one."

I rolled my eyes and walked into the booth.

I'm frustrated with Harry. He knows he has an effect on me. Even though I told him this morning that we were to be no more than friends after I left there. That means no kissing, no being overly flirtatious (friendly compliments are okay obviously) and no teasing. Because clearly that's his favorite thing to do. However, he thinks it's a joke.

"Let's hear it!" Matt yelled through the glass and I started warming my voice up before I started singing all the parts Harry and I wrote before going into the bridge that I wrote this morning.

"Every single night pray the sun will rise
Every single time make a compromise
Every single night pray the sun will rise, but
It's coming down, down, coming down
He's coming down, down, coming down