A Chicago Love Story (Part 25)

Start from the beginning

He took DaeDae home then dropped Doodie and Durk off at his crib. Von: "Where you tryna go?" Me: "Ion know. Anywhere but home." Von: "You hungry?" Me: "Yeah." He took me to get something to eat then we sat in the parking lot and ate. Von: "Yo ass was on that nigga 😂." Me: "You don't ever play fight wimme." Von: "Cus I know as soon as I hit chu too hard yo ass gon start cryin." Me: "No tf I'm not." Von: "Yes you will." Me: "I betchu I won't." Von: "I'm not bettin shit 🤣." Me: "Cus you kno I'm right." Von: "Nah." Me: "You a pussy." Von: "You really tryna make me fight you 😂." Me: "I ain't makin you do nothing." Von: "Ight fine. If I play fight wit you and whoop yo ass, will you stfu?" Me: "Mhm. You not gon whoop my ass doe." Von: "Ight bet 🤣" He laid his head back on the seat and smacked my thigh. Me: "Stop bitch." Von: "See dats why I'm not tryna fight chu 😂😂. You always whining." Me: "Stfu I'm not whining. You jus play too much." Von: "Whatever, you jus a big ole baby." Me: "Don't do me cus you the one who always wanna be all up me 🤣." Von: "Shut up." He put his hand back on my thigh and rubbed my leg. Me: "Ion know where I wanna go." Von: "Yo ass been in the house for 2 months and don't know where you wanna go? 😂" Me: "I don't like bein out a lot. Plus y'all ain't got shit up here." Von: "You can take yo lil country ass back to Georgia 🤣." Me: "Stfu 😭." Von: "I can take you to my uncle's crib tho. They always havin sum typa party over there." Me: "Ight bet." He drove me to his uncle's house where him and Nique went a lil while back. We got out the car and walked on the porch. I heard old school music thru the door and people in the house sayin "Aye! Aye! Aye!" Von knocked on the door and a lil boy opened it. He had short nappy hair and silver teeth so I had a feeling he was a bad kid. Von: "Where yo daddy at lil man?" Boy: "Don't worry bout it." Von: "Nigga I'll whoop yo ass. Move." Boy: "Ouuu I'm tellin." Von: "I'm grown. Come on." He grabbed my hand and we walked in the house. Von's auntie was standing in the kitchen talking to another woman then she said "Ouu my nephew is here!! Von baby, come here, I want you to meet Miss Pat. She got a CUTE lil granddaughter bout yo age I think y'all would be cute! She ain't allat in looks but she got a good education and-" Von: "Auntie I got a girl." Auntie: "Whatt?" Von: "You met her last time I was over here." I stood behind Von and she said "Oh!! Yes baby I'm so sorry, come here." She gave me a hug and said "Chile last time y'all was here I was a lil tipsy. TeeTee was drinkin dat night." Von: "You kno where Unc is?" Auntie: "Yea baby he inna back wit Rodger and allem." He grabbed my hand and we walked out the backdoor into the yard. Unc: "Nephew! I see you brought ya lady wit ya! Where you been at suga? I ain't seent you in a minute." He gave me a hug and patted my back. Von: "Some shit happened and she hadda stay in the house 🤣." Unc: "Well what y'all been up to?" Me: "Jus tryna get out the house for a cuppa hours." Unc: "Well hunny you came to da right house. We stay havin fun over here! Na look, I got sum ribs and burgers over there on the grill, Lisa should be in the house makin wings, then we got sum chips and drinks in the house. Make ya self a plate girl." Me: "Okay... thank you." We walked back in the house and sat on a couch. He had his arm around me and I had my head on his chest. Me: "Yo family is the only ppl I've ever seen do cookouts in January 🤣." Von: "As long as it ain't snowing, they good. They cook all the food on the grill den everybody stay in the house to eat cus it be cold." Me: "That's makes a lil bit of sense." Von's aunt came back over and she had that same lady with her. They sat on the couch next to us and they was talking bout stuff I ain't know anything bout. Auntie: "Oh baby! Dis is Miss Pat, you never said hi to her earlier." Von: "Oh my bad, hi Miss Pat.." The lady started smiling and said "You got any friends for my grandbaby?" Von: "Uh nah.." Miss Pat: "Oh that's a shame. My poe baby ain't eva gon find nobody." I looked at Von and he shook his head. His uncle came back in the house with a silver pan and some dudes behind him. Unc: "Y'all come on na! Dis food is done." Auntie: "The wings is in the oven." Von: "You want sumn?" I shook my head and he got up and walked in the kitchen. The lil boy that opened the door stood in front of me and stared at me. Me: "Hi?" Boy: "Who is you?" Me: "Who is you?" Boy: "I live here, you don't. Ion know you either." Me: "I was invited. Ion know you either. What I do know is you a disrespectful lil kid." Boy: "Dis my house, you can't say dat to me." I rolled my eyes and got on my phone. He sat next to me and said "Who you even come here wit?" Me: "Yo cousin." Boy: "All my cousins is here. You gotta be specific shordy." I looked at him and said "What? 😂. I ain't yo shordy lil boy I got a name." Boy: "Well you in my house so I can say whatever I want to." Me: "How old you is? Like 9,10?" Boy: "I'm 12." Me: "Mhm." I looked back down at my phone and he said "You still ain't tell me who you came wit." Me: "I came wit Von." Boy: "Ew why?" Me: "Huh?" Boy: "Why him?" Me: "Cus we together?" Boy: "You could do better den that. My brother is 15 and I think you'd look better wit him." Me: "Boy I am grown 😭. I'm happy wit Von. You so worried bout my love life, you needa be worried bout getting yo self a lil girlfriend. If you brush dem beeda beads out and stop runnin yo mouth, you might getchu a lil shordy 🤣." Boy: "Man what? I be pimpin all da girls 😏" Me: "How many you pimpin dawg?" Boy: "Mane bout 2, 3, 4." Me: "Boy bye 😭." Boy: "You tryna act like you be pimpin all da boys." Me: "I neva said det." Boy: "Youn kno nun bout dat playa's game." Me: "You're in 5th grade relax🤣" Boy: "I'm in 6th." Me: "Ain't much of a difference boo. You a kid dawg." Boy: "At least I'm gettin hoes." I started laughing at him and he said "You kno anybody dats a playa?" Me: "Yea." Boy: "Man dats cap. Who is it?" Me: "My cousin 😂." Boy: "How old yo cousin is? I whoop his ass." Me: "He's grown asf lil boy. You funny doe 😭." Boy: "I'll get Von and nem to shoot em up." Me: "They know my cousin and they cool wit em." Boy: "Girl they still get to dumpin." Me: "You too grown to be 12." Boy: "Nah I'm jus thuggin." Von came back over wit a plate and said "Get up out my seat lil boy." Boy: "Dis is my house." Von: "And dis my seat. Getcho lil ass up na." He tapped his shoulders and the lil boy got up and crossed his arms. Von: "Whatchu wanna sit right here to bad for?" Boy: "Dis why ion like you. You mean" Von: "Dats tuff." He stared at Von wit his arms still crossed and I started laughing. Von: "Nigga ion care if you pissed off, get mad." Me: "You bein mean atp 😭" The lil boy stomped off in the kitchen and Von said "Nah dat nigga bad asf. He be getting on my damn nerves. We gotta wait til he at least 13/14 to slap box him cus his momma scared but imma be first in line fa dat shit." Me: "Yeen gotta be dat mean tho 😂" Von: "Yo ass gon see. Jus sit here a cuppa more hours nd you gon see how bad he is. Auntie been spoiling him forever and na his lil ass don't know how to listen." His aunt came out the kitchen and said "Von! Why you messin wit my baby?" Von: "I ain't messin wit dat boy." Auntie: "He said you was in here yellin at him." Von: "And you believed em? I told him get up out my seat and he ain't wanna listen." His uncle was watching the whole time and he said "Lisa ain't nobody messin wit dat boy, gone back to whatever you was doin. Dat boy so damn spoiled." She turned around and went back in the kitchen. She handed the boy a lil juice box and kissed his head. Von: "He need his ass whooped." I kept laughing and he said "Mane shut up. Yo ass always laughin." Me: "Aww you mad? 🤣 You gon beat me up?" He shook his head and kept eating.