Hardins POV

After Molly had shown the video to Tessa I was pissed.

Steph and Zed wants me to go out with them to a party.

I entered the house it was hosting in and I see them, they all cheering with happiness that I came but I honestly didn't fucking care.

I sat down in my usual spot all of us talking, I began thinking where is that bitch Molly.

Molly then came from the back and sat on my lap, as pissed as I was I wanted to get Tessa out of my head.

I brought Molly closer to me since she was sitting in my lap and whispered in her ear " Now get the fuck off me."

Throwing her onto the floor she then screamed at me " What the fuck Hardin!"

I took the bottle of Tequila from a random dude and walked out of the house!

The next morning I went to Landons house hoping I don't see my dad in there, I knocked the door wondering where they were.

Later I sat in my car still waiting for someone I saw Landon cars pulls up with Tessa in it.

Once they got out the car I ran to Tessa giving the a kiss, she pulls away and then said " Hardin stop I haven't been texting you because I'm over you just get away! Goodbye Landon."

I said quickly "Tessa WAIT" she drove away not knowing what I said.

I asked " Landon where did you pick up Tessa from I need to see her."

Landon replies with " Hardin I picked her up in Zeds house."