pilot

EPISODE ONE,
glee club !

CASEY VINCENT AND HER OLDER SISTER, SAMANTHA VINCENT, had just gotten to McKinley High with the look of boredom on their faces

Samantha was dressed in her cheerios uniform while Casey had on baggy light-washed jeans, old dirty black converse, a short white top with a light yellow cardigan, and her old black north face book bag.

"Can you hold my bookbag so i can tie my shoes?" Casey asked while taking off her backpack and handing it to her sister. "You should really buy a new book bag." Samantha said while holding up her sisters book bag.

Casey rolled her eyes. "I'll buy a new book bag when i want to."

Casey then bent down to tie her shoes. It had only been at least 2 seconds before she heard her book bag drop on the concrete floor.

Casey had looked up with her eyebrows furrowed, confused on why her book bag was now on the floor.

As soon as casey looked up she saw her sister batting her eyes at Noah Puckerman as he stood with Finn Hudson and the rest of the football team who were surrounding Kurt Hummel.

Casey sighed as she picked up her book bag off the ground and made her way into school.

✹✹✹

THROWING HER BOOK BAG ON HER SHOULDER, CASEY KEPT HER EYES ON THE FLOOR as she made her way through the halls of McKinley high.

She had memorized her school fully, therefore she would be able to simply just keep her eye focused on the ground beneath her and avoid making eye contact with any of her peers.

Weirdly enough, the girl always felt embarrassed whenever she made eye contact with anyone. She felt as if it was just awkward.

Casey had finally gotten to her destination, the girls bathroom. She had walked in thinking no one was in there but as soon as she closed the door behind her and turned around, she saw her worst fear. Cheerios.

Quinn fabray, Santana Lopez, and Samantha had stared at Casey who looked distraught.

Quinn had glared at the girl whilst Samantha had stared at her sister with pure embarrassment. Samantha always felt embarrassed when her little sister was anywhere near her friends.

Casey wasn't a very social person, therefore she wasn't good with people. She was at the bottom of the social hierarchy and was very much aware of it.

The third cheerio who stood in the bathroom, Santana Lopez, just stared at Casey which made her feel uneasy.

After a very awkward stare down with the four girls, Quinn finally spoke. "Isn't this your sister?" she looked back at Samantha.