Unexpected Messages

~skips to 1 month~

Y/N P.O.V

It's been a month since Luke and I spoke to each other. I just couldn't face him after I found out he got a girl pregnant, I know it was wrong of me to invade him personal space, but curiosity got the best of me and couldn't help it. We also avoid each other in school, or at least we try to as we have almost the same classes and same group of friends. I also distance myself from the group on the whole, that's when I began hanging with Carrie and she became my bestfriend:

 I also distance myself from the group on the whole, that's when I began hanging with Carrie and she became my bestfriend:

Carrie isn't bad as you see her. Get to know her and she's a sweetheart, she's really caring, funny, smart and really stylish. The way Julie and Flynn spoke about her, I thought she was a bad person. Anyways, Carrie and I have been hanging out a lot and we're really close.

~At Carrie's House~

"Sooo, when are you and Luke gonna stop being petty and just talk to each other?" "Can we not talk about Luke and I please?" "As much as I love you, cause your my bestfriend, I also know you have strong feelings for an a**hole like Luke and I know...

"Sooo, when are you and Luke gonna stop being petty and just talk to each other?" "Can we not talk about Luke and I please?" "As much as I love you, cause your my bestfriend, I also know you have strong feelings for an a**hole like Luke and I know he feels the same way. You don't see the way he looks at you when your not looking, he's whipped."  I rolled my eyes knowing Carrie was right, I really do love Luke but, I just couldn't face him after what happened. Carrie and I hung out all day, playing games singing some of her dirty candy songs and eating junk food until it was time for me to go. "I had fun today as always, I'll see you at school". "You'll be coming to dirty candy's pwrrimeace right?" "Wouldn't miss it later".

~At home~

I headed upstairs to my room and took a shower and changed into these pajamas:

After doing my night routine, I sat on my bed browsing Netflix, finally settling on watching tower heist I was so into the movie when my phone went off

Unknown: hey boo, just want to let you know luke and I got back together and we're gonna be a happy family. Sorry to burst your bubble but you don't have a chance with him anymore 🖕🏻😝.

Read at 7:46 p.m.

Y/N: who is this?, and Luke and I stopped talking and hanging out a month ago.

Read at 7:50 p.m.

Unknown: where are my manners, this is Cassie😈 and that's good to hear I don't know what he saw in you anyways, besides he'll always come back to me bye💋.

Read at 8:00 p.m.

I was speechless and had all these thoughts running through my mind. I decided to go to bed, but it was a while before I could fall asleep eventually o did but with a lot on my mind, like why and how does Luke's ex and baby mother knows me.

______________________________________

I know this is short and I took long to upload but school started a week ago and its adding a lot of stress and there's my personal life I have to much to think about. Guys please forgive me, I'm gonna take a break from writing but I'll make sure to at least write chapters to publish so you wouldn't wait so long. I'm sorry😔 today is really not a day for me, I hope you guys understand and forgive me.

*Follow
*Vote
*Share

Please and again thank you guys for the support and hope you can forgive me for having you wait so long💔🥺