Chapter 2- 29 days left

Okay. Did you guys like that last chapter? It wasn't the longest but it'll have to do for a while. But anyway...DONUTS! Donuts are good. So are reviews. I love them, each time I get a little ding I'm like yippie, because well I love people! People are me friends so that makes you my friend. OMG IT'S SNOWING ITS SNOWING SNOWING SNOW SNOW SNOW!!!!! IT'S SOOOOO PRETTY! AND IT'S THE FIRST SNOWFALL OF THE YEAR!!!! IT'S SO PRETTY!!!! IT'S STICKING SO I MAY MAKE A SNOWMAN! (If it snows enough).

Jason Grace

It had been two days since both Annabeth and Percy fell into Tartarus. They slipped into the depths and were most likely dead. The only hope was that something had broke there fall. They fell from the surface to the Underworld. No, scratch that, the deepest part of the Underworld.

Jason was sitting down in one of those swirly chairs at his desk. He slammed his head on the desk just a little too hard, he groaned.

"Jason, it's time. We're here." A voice said in his doorway, it belonged to Piper.

"Go away. I don't want to get up." Jason moaned as he lifted his head from the desk and he spun around in his chair.

"It's necessary for us to stop here." Piper said, she placed her hands on the back of his chair and stopped him from spinning again. She turned him around so Jason was facing her.

"Piper...I'm dizzy. Turn me around the other way." Jason said.

"Only if you promise to help." Piper made her eyes wide, pleadingly.

"Fine." Jason groaned. Piper took one hand off, the spun him in the other direction with the other hand. She then walked away.

First off they had a month to Close the doors and save Percy and Annabeth. They also had only a month to get out of the hellhole. But, Jason wasn't exactly happy about Leo's choice. Jason had been 'voted' leader so he was forced to make the final decision, he had been over ruled so they were making their way to Camp Half Blood.

Jason was sitting down when he heard a knock at his door, "It's open!"

"Come on cupcake, it's time to go. We're at Camp." Coach Hedge said after he had knocked on his door with his giant club.

Jason stood up and went to the top deck. There, waiting for him was Piper, Hazel, and Frank. Leo was still in the Captain's Cabin, steering the ship.

"Jason, were landing in a few minutes. You Piper need to go down first to make sure everyone is okay.

Jason nodded and floated down to the Camp boarder. They only had today to be here and stop the fight before anything got out of hand, as in if anyone died. He hurried up the hill, past Thalia's pine tree. What he saw shocked him. There weren't any orange shirts standing out against the massive sea of purple shirts. Jason heard Piper cry.

"Where are they all?" Piper whispered.

"I have no idea." For all Jason knew they were the only ones left, with orange shirts, "Piper I want you to go back to the Argo, tell them to hide somewhere and dont let the Romans see them. I can't afford to lose you." Jason paused, "Or any of you."

Piper nodded,"See you soon." she then ran back down the hill and went back to the Argo.

__________________________________________________________________________

Jason was walking around in an orange shirt while everyone he saw every single Roman camper was wearing purple. He felt out of place until he heard the familer sweet voice he had missed for 8 months.

"Jason!" Reyna yelled as she ran up to him and held him in a tight bear hug.

"Reyna, hey, where is Camp Half Blood and all the Campers." Jason asked pulling away from Reyna's embrace.

"This looks bad doesn't it? You know the whole no Greeks here thing? When we came here, there wasn't anyone here. The entier Camp was emty. We came here to make peace with the Camp but there was no one here. Besides one, Rachel Elizabeth Dare your orcel."

"That's strange." Jason said.

That's when we heard the scream, it wasnt from a Roman, she was stadnig next to Rachel when she went all prophecy mode: Rachel spit out a prophecy:

"Five shall head to ancient lands"

"The lost will be found, but a great cost."

"A curse shall be released to harm the son of the sea."

"The war will start unless he is saved."

"Come on the full moon to find the House of Hades."

That meant only one thing Percy was in trouble and we had no idea how much time he had left. The House of Hades was hidden and could only be opened on a full moon.