I opened my eyes and saw Sayers with his mischievous smile.
"What are you doing here?"

"I am here to bring you back to the house, Enzo couldn't make it as he had to check out other things."

I raised the covers up to my neck because I was still naked and I wouldn't want Sayers to see any inch of me.

"Relax babe, as much as Enzo doesn't want to admit it but I'm the only one he can trust to bring you back without any move on you, beside you'll be probably sore and I'm not too inhuman."

"You're so immature, get out I want to change into my clothe."

"Okay Luna, but please be fast."

"Luna?"

He wordlessly checked the both side of my neck then sighed.
"Don't tell me he marked your breast or some more sexy area."

"Fuck off."

He didn't mark me and I know how many times he tried to fight the urge last night but I didn't mention anything to him, I played all ignorant.

"Does he really want to make you our Luna. Let me tell you being a werewolf mate doesn't most time guarantee you'll be with him. Most ended up being the mistress and some were rejected. Better get him to mark you immediately."

I hit the pillow at him.
"You're insane and to say he trust you this much, fucking get out I want to change."

"Easy, why are you getting so worked up. Quickly get dressed."

He left the room and I was all by myself. I tried getting up but I was still sore. I gathered up myself, went to the bathroom to pick my gown which he dropped last night. Over a few walk the pains decreased and I was able to walk more properly.

I met Sayers outside and indicated I was done. I saw his car packed at the far right and he helped me walk to the car. The drive was quite but he didn't stop teasing me once in a while saying I was too weak and got jelly after one night.

He abruptly stopped the car, I forced open my eyes as I jerked forward.

"Are you trying to kill me?"

He didn't reply but open the door got down and headed forward. I looked at the direction and saw a bloody looking woman staggering towards us. She made me remember the first time I met Loren, she just looked as injured as him but Loren's was far more worst.

I got down quickly and rushed towards them. I thought Sayers will try to help her but he watched till she collapse and raised her up by the neck angrily.

"What the fuck are you doing here." He was gritting his teeth and the poor girl was too weak to talk.

"What are you doing Sayers, she's hurt."

He let her go and she collapsed again. "Let's go."

He tried walking back to the car but I stopped him still looking at the girl. "She's hurt and we can't leave her here, besides she's in your territory, I thought you all care for one another."

"Ava once you find out who she is you will regret ever helping her."

"Was she your fuck mate who dumped you?"

"I'm too handsome to be dumped and I can never fuck a witch like her."

I helped the poor lady up, looked at Sayers before walking towards the car. "Whatever she is I am going to help her, I'm not doing this for any personal reason but because I am a doctor."

Sayers sighed helplessly and followed behind us. "Ava you will really regret this."

I turned deaf to his words, not that I didn't want to hear but I want to find out who she is and the only way to do that is if I bring her back and treat her.