Letter 6

Dear Wei

I am actually busy with my work..I guess you know that we lived in the same place..But even after this,we have so many works to do here.I rarly get time to do rest..But I still wants to continue doing this..I love my job a lot..Maybe for other it was just small job,but for me it was like I want nothing,just to remain here and spend my life  ..And Ya I am also thinking about you..I am thinking what you are doing?Are you even alright ...But when I got your letter,I feeling you are doing good..And trust me,your words are enough to describe me this...Ealier I thought you was beahaving cherrfully just to appreciate my words ...But now after after reading this much,I am assure that you are fine...If not then let me know I am always here for you..

Wei I am very happy,more than happy that I got some place in your heart with in these two day..Its more than enough for me...

Actually Wei,I dont have much to tell you about me.I was a single child of my parents,I brought up here only,in this mansion just like other families..Even I have few friends here.I studied with them only.They are now not working here..But I always wants to here only..So here I am,working for the owner...

No I dont have any lover yet..But I am very much in love with someone.I loved him at first sight.He was my first love and will be my last love till my last breath.When I first saw his beautiful face ,I immediately fell in love with him.From that time I know I will never be able to firget this person.His eyes are so mesmerising,whenever I look at it,I always felt my soul and heart melt in his deep orbs.His lips that I really wish to kiss,alteast for once in my life..His smile ,the enchanting I can stabb my heart just to see his smile..His smooth voice,I cant sleep without hearing his voice just for once in a day..I can bear any torture of the world except one,I cant bear to see my beloved sad..Whenever I saw him crying,my heart felt unbearable pain.It was so heart to see him crying like this..How I really wish to hug him,console him and tell him- no matter what happen,I will always there for you,my love..     

Actually I told you na..I wants to stay here only..I know you can guess now, why??
Yes for my beloved only..
I dont care I loves me or not..I only wants him to be happy..And I am very happy while loving him...

That's why Wei, I am telling you should lost hope..Who knows also loves you the same way,like loves him..?
Who knows somebody is also longing for you?

Just think maybe someone is there think about you all days and night..Maybe that person must be crying for you,now

Ok dear Be Happy...And I am always here for you..

Your :
Lan wangji

.............................................................
A small boy carefully place the letter beside the dustbin..He made sure, nobody could take him except the one that this letter was mean for...He faintly smile while looking at the letter for one last time..then he went away for his work..

After few hours, a man went there and took thay letter..He immediately put that letter in his pocket and went away in his room with some unexplainable expression in his eyes.
________________________________________
to be continued..