Letter 3

Dear ______

In my entire life,I always used to believe that whatever happen,we are the one who is responsible..Amd if we are not responsible then it is definately God's fault.But what I didnt expect was? That miracles happen here.And if I am  talking about miracles then trust me, you are the only one who is miracle here...

Trust me,in my entire life I never heard this type of words from some body..But You,you gave me a new hope of life.You changed my whole perspective of live...In my life,everybody used to tell me I have to accept whatever Life is offering to me..But what they never told me was? Its our choice of chossing out path of happiness and sadness ..  

Are you going to believe me if I say whole night I was thinking about you.And whole time I was thinking what should I call?First I thought SUNSHINE but you are also a miracle for me..So then I thought MIRACLE is a perfect man for a meraculous person (You).

So you just decide which name you like SUNSHINE or MIRACLE?

Ok ok I know I am sounding like a lunatic now,but why should I not?When I actually got the chance to talk to someone like you.

I am going crazy here while thinking about the whole situation.I never expect the letter that I wrote to went out my frustration and that too,I threw in dustbin.The same letter,I was going to get the answers from someone unknown yet precious..

I know,I know when you was reading my latter..You must be thinking I was lunatic..And Even now you must me laughing at me,thinking I am really Crazy fool..But trust me,I am not complaining..Infact I am far more happy than I  have ever been and the only reason is you..

I guess "Sometimes,the whole world cant give you the life that a single person can".

And now I start believing,"Oneday when you feel nothing to lose,that day you get everything to own"

Thamkyou so much for appearing in my life as a rope of hope..
Ohh !sorry please ignore my humour

Can't wait to learn more from you.

From:
Wei Ying
🐰🐰🐰🐰
.............................................................
A man at mid put a paper ball in the dustbin, only to get a replay from the mysterious man..He play and left for his room..Next morning,somebody was cleaning the floor when his eyes suddenly land into the same piece of paper that he saw yeaterday,but this time it was new one..He happily put it inside his pocked and did his morning work..
_________________________________________
to be continued..