Anna was sitting in the living room alone, she was holding a cup of tea in her hand. I rolled my eyes in annoyance of her presence.

She turned her head noticed both of us, "Where are you two planning to go?" She questioned and set her cup down.

"You're not my mother, I don't have to answer to you." I scoffed and pulled Leon towards the door.

"Stella." Anna pleaded out before my hand reached the door.

"I'm not trying to be your mother." She frowned. Any other person might have felt bad for her but I felt nothing.

"Good." I said coldly and walked out with Leon.

I don't know what she saw in that man. He was cruel, aggressive, careless, and unworthy of anyone's love.

*****

"Of course you can stay dear!" Narcissa hugged Leon.

"Can we all?" Blaise muttered and stuck his hands in his pocket.

Draco looked over at me and shrugged. I rolled my eyes and walked over to him.

The conversation went on but I blocked it out, just leaving us together. I wrapped my arms around his torso and looked up at him.

He smiled down at me, "The more the merrier right." He joked.

"No." I whispered and laughed. Draco leaned down and placed his lips on mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck to bring him down more.

"Oh get a room." Blaise groaned out and smacked Draco's arm. Draco pulled back and rolled his eyes, "Fine by me." He muttered and grabbed my hand.

"Oh my." Narcissa whispered and I looked back at her with embarrassment. She nodded and smiled.

"Draco." I chuckled as he continued to drag me up the stairs. I looked back again and everyone was making their way to the kitchen.

He pulled me into his room and locked the door.

SMUT WARNING ITS KIND OF THE REST OF THE CHAPTER BUT SCROLL TO OVER!! IF THIS MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE.
!KNIFE PLAY!

"Dra-" He cut me off with an aggressive kiss. He cupped my face and pushed me back onto the bed.

"Eager are we?" I teased him and pulled back.

"Are you going to be a good girl or not?" He whispered and pulled his shirt over his head.

DRACOS POV

"Still thinking about it." Stella smirked.

We haven't had sex in awhile. We've messed around here and there but haven't fully done it. I was horny as fuck, I couldn't help it.

I yanked on her pants to pull them off. She lifted her hips up to help.

She slowly took her shirt off, teasing me. I took a second to admire her beautiful figure. My beautiful girl, she had no idea how breathtaking she is.

And she's mine.

I smirked at her and leaned down. I placed my hands on her thighs and pulled her forward to me.

"We're gonna play a little game." I whispered and looked up at her. She sat up on her elbows, "I like games."

I pulled up and opened a drawer from my nightstand. I pulled out a little pocket knife, I recently bought a new one. A black one with a white snake engraved on it.

I stood there with one arm crossed around my bare chest. The pocket knife flicked open and I lightly placed my fingertip on the edge.

"You're gonna like this one." I rolled my tongue to the side of my mouth and smirked. I slowly walked back over where she was lying down.