"This is a great match, Corey!" Michael Cole shouted. "It's a lot of back and forth going on between those two!" Corey shouted. Becky rolled out of the ring after Kairi hit her with a missile dropkick off the top turnbuckle. Kairi went after Becky outside of the ring as she was getting close to accomplishing her goal of being champion. Kairi threw Becky back in the ring but little did she know is that Becky was holding a steel chair. Kairi climbed back in the ring then Becky hit her in the stomach with the chair. The referee tried to plead with Becky not to hit Kairi with the chair. Becky hit Kairi in the back with the chair as the referee called for the bell to disqualify Becky. "A good match was ruined, Corey!" Michael shouted. "Yeah they were going back and forth! I guess Becky will do whatever it takes to hold on the title!" Corey shouted as Becky held up her title outside of the ring. "I'm still the champion!" Becky shouted as she held up her title. Kairi stood up as she looked at Becky. "This isn't over! You stupid bitch!" Kairi shouted at Becky as they played Kairi's music. Fifteen minutes later, I found my girlfriend backstage as I went to go check on her. "Hey babe, are you okay?" I said to Kairi as I was concerned. "I'm okay baby. Don't worry about me, I will be fine." Kairi said to me as she held on to her back. "Are you sure, Kairi?" I asked as she nodded then she kissed me softly. "Go babes, your match is next. Go kick Seth's ass for me." Kairi said to me with a smile as she held my face. I nodded as I grabbed my jacket as I hear my music playing. Thirty minutes later, me and Seth were going at it in the ring. Becky ran down to the ring and got on the apron. She started yelling at me then Kairi ran down the ring and pulled Becky down and started fighting her. I was watching the fight then Seth hit me with a low blow from behind. "Oh no, Seth hit Raheem with a low blow from behind!" Michael shouted. "It's only illegal if you get caught, Michael!" Corey shouted as Seth leaned on the ropes as he was getting prepared to hit me with a curb stomp. Alexa ran down to the ring then grabbed the belt and went on the apron of the ring. "What is Alexa doing here?!" Corey shouted as Alexa hit Seth in the back of the head with the belt. "Oh my, Alexa is trying to help Raheem!" Michael shouted. Alexa shouted at me. "Get up baby, he's down! Get up!" Alexa shouted at me as she was hitting the apron. I looked and saw Seth was on his knees trying to get up. I stood up as the fans were chanting the name of my finishing move. "PTC! PTC! PTC!" The fans shouted as I ran to the ropes and hit Seth with the Prime-Time Cutter. "Raheem hit Seth with the Prime-Time Cutter!" Michael shouted as the crowd cheered loudly. "Thanks to Alexa Bliss of course!" Corey shouted as I pinned Seth and the referee ran over to count. "Raheem hooked up the leg! One! Two! Three! Oh my, we have a new WWE Champion!" Michael shouted as the referee helped me up and gave me the WWE Championship belt as I was in a state of shock. I could not believe that I am WWE Champion right now. "Seth was robbed! This is a travesty!" Corey shouted as Kairi got in the ring and jumped in my arms and started kissing me. "You did it baby!" Kairi shouted as she held my face with a smile. "I can't believe this is happening right now babe." I said to Kairi with a smile. I looked and saw Alexa on the ramp blowing a kiss at me as I raised an eyebrow. "Don't you ever tell me that I don't love you! I proved you wrong tonight! Congrats my love! We will celebrate soon!" Alexa shouted at me then she winked before walking off. Kairi and I looked at each other confused. "Baby what is she talking about?" Kairi asked me as I was still holding her. "I don't know babe. I have no earthly idea." I said to my girlfriend then Kairi rolled her eyes and started kissing me. Seth was pissed off backstage as he kicked the trash can down. Charly Caruso walked over to get a quick interview with Seth.

"Care to tell us what happen tonight, Seth?" Charly asked Seth while she pointed her microphone at him. Seth looked at Charly as he was angry. "I will tell what happened Charly. I got screwed! If it wasn't for one of Raheem's girlfriends, I would have still been WWE Champion right now! I am going to protest this to Stephanie! Steve! The board of directors! This is fucking bullshit!" Seth shouted as he stormed off as Charly looked at the camera shocked at the colorful language Seth used. "We apologize for the colorful language that was used in this interview." Charly said. I was still in the ring as the whole WWE locker room were in the ring with me celebrating then Ric Flair, Asuka and Paige got in the ring to celebrate with me and Kairi. An hour later, me and Kairi were both under the covers naked. "I am so proud of you baby. You are now the WWE Champion." Kairi said to me with a smile. "Thanks babe. I can't believe that my dream has finally came true." I said to her with a smile. "I'm so happy for you babes. Seeing you wearing that belt turns me on. I was so wet when you put it on backstage for Paige." Kairi said as she started moaning. "I'm glad that you do baby. Look what I have on." I said with a smiled as I pulled the covers back and showed my girlfriend with the belt around my waist. Kairi's eyes lit up as she jumped on top of me and started kissing me deeply. "Don't take that belt off baby. I want to fuck you just like that." Kairi said as she kept kissing me. Meanwhile back at the hotel in Downtown Los Angeles, Alexa was in the room as she was hearing our conversation with her phone. She rolled her eyes as she kept listening to the conversation. "She won't be fucking him for long. I will get you back Raheem Davis. Mark my words." Alexa said as she kept listening to us as we begin to have sex. She looked through her phone as she looked at pictures, I sent her when we was in a relationship. She started getting horny as she took off her shorts and got in the bed listening to us having sex. She used her middle and ring finger as she starts pleasuring herself. Alexa starts moaning as she kept going. "Oh Raheem. Fuck me Raheem." Alexa said as she kept pleasuring herself. "Fuck!" Alexa kept going and moved at the same pace me and Kairi were going while we were having sex. Alexa continue to pleasure herself until me and Kairi were done. Alexa laid in the bed as she grabbed her phone and looked at the picture of me off her phone. "We will get back together baby. I promise. I love you." Alexa said as she kissed her phone before falling asleep.