ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ - ғoυr

LAYLA YAWNED GROGGILY as she noticed something heavy weighing her waist down from getting up

LAYLA YAWNED GROGGILY as she noticed something heavy weighing her waist down from getting up. She looked down only to see Cameron's whole arm wrapped tightly on her waist.

She blushed at the thought of the events from yesterday while she glanced at his veiny hands.

Maybe time stopped when his lips met hers, but the flutter only intensified. Layla's heart pounded in her chest as her knees got weaker. She could only focus on how soft he felt against her mouth, how addictively he invaded all her senses.

His tongue slips inside my mouth, gentle but demanding, and it's nothing like I've ever experienced, and I suddenly understand why people describe kissing as melting because every square inch of my body dissolves into his. My fingers grip his hair, pulling him closer.

Her whole body tingled, the feel of his frame leaning on hers as his arms wrapped around her felt nearly forbidden. He pulled her in, claiming her mouth again, hungry and intense, until her knees gave in. By the time Layla became aware of her fingers, they had already slipped under his shirt, his skin smooth and radiating heat.

Cameron was still hovering on top of her as they gasp more and more for air running out of breath.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" his low voice questioning her while he was gripping on her waist waiting for her consent.

As Layla was about to respond she heard a familiar ringtone go off from the far distance, it was now that she had only noticed that her legs were crossed around his waist desperately clinging on to him.

If only looks could kill one look at Cameron would cause a whole funeral as he huffed.

Every single time there were always people cockblocking them as he thought.

Layla pouted and sighed in defeat as she untangled her legs from his waist as he slowly got off of her.

He snatched his shirt from the bed and started to put it back on as he was greeted with messy hair looking at the mirror in front of him.

His attention snapped back to Layla and suddenly he had a massive smirk on his face.

Fresh hickeys, we're all around her neck down to her collarbone and maybe even on her lower body.

Meanwhile, Layla picked her phone up unaware of Cameron burning holes on her back.

And finally, someone spoke, "Heyy Layla I was wondering if you would like to be a filler for Tommy since he just left just now." She heard Pokimanes enthusiastic voice echo through her phone.

"Yeah, sure!" Layla exclaimed rushing to her computer while leaving Cameron in his intense and grumpy state as she puts her headphones on.

And so they spent their night playing among us and soon enough Corpse joined after being completely blue balled by Layla.

"Psst Cammy wakes up, it's Christmas eve," Layla said noticing the date on her phone as she scrolled on Instagram while liking her friend's posts.

She noticed a slight movement from the corner of her eye and when she took her eyes off of her phone there they were.

His dark brown eyes PiErCiEnG through her soul as his lips quirked upward by just staring at her.

To him she was beautiful, to him she was perfect and he knows that he would do absolutely everything for her.

Corpse would do anything for her even while on his last breath just to make her happy and to see Her Smile.

And that moment was when he knew he was fucked.

He was so in love with her and they only just started dating a few months ago, but he knew what he felt for her.

He was so in love with her that he was completely blind to her flaws and she just appeared so perfect for him.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

I'm in such a bad writer's block help ksnsksjs I'm slowly losing motivation and inspiration bit that won't stop me from writing this book. And I don't know if you haven't noticed but I hate using the word "piercing" when they make eye contact since it's so cliche lmao but I promise I'll do my best to update though I'm still kinda stressed with school starting again and stuff :/ okay bye I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter although it's pretty dry

 And I don't know if you haven't noticed but I hate using the word "piercing" when they make eye contact since it's so cliche lmao but I promise I'll do my best to update though I'm still kinda stressed with school starting again and stuff :/ okay...