But as I watch the meat fall of I puked inwardly helping he wouldn't say he needed help.

  "Listen"Said the fanfic author "I am not the arkmiss you know. I am another version. I am primal arkmiss. There is a creature the real me is fighting called the great devourer."

   Wth is he trolling?What does he even mean?

"In other words I am dieing. "

  As I felt a darkness rise I could  feel myself getting angry?Well I want be able to kill him.

"Teruhashi you will forget about the other member.Good night.Just know for now I will take over.Night."

  As my mind went into darkness I thought I should do as he says.He'll be okay. Unyill I kill him.

________^_

   Wow he really is useless. As I walked through the sea mindset I realized this is the first time I've been here while not in a sleep paralysis like state.

    I could feel my  body burn.Slowly I could  see red markings appear on my skin.It seems it was runes

   Runes were magical engravings from Norse mythology. Viking  and people of the same beliefs ot similar would engrave them in the ship for safe passage

   It seems the first mentioning of them is in the story of Odin and how he looked for knowledge.

   There were beings like the fates in the Greek mythos that were very good at them.They kept it to them selves.

  So Odin did the unthink able and hung  himself to a tree and stabbed himself with a spear.

  Soon after the runes would accept his sacrifice. Written ocean in the  sea mind world is red .

  As I walked I soon saw a gaint tree. Encircling it were stairs that looked to be made of dark oak.

    As I looked I saw blue locks of hair dangling off a branch .As. I approached it I could hear snarling. It soon grew in power and I could see a gaint eagle with a hawk on top of its beak come swoop down and raised it middle finger at whatever was below the stairs and flew back up.

  Soon a squirrel came running down the stairs with a letter.It chuckled as it thought in depth about something.

   Yup u want to go home.This....This makes me feel unwell.Why is that?No no no Wait does this mean Norse mythology was real.

"Well where is ymir well."

  As Teruhashi traveled to the stairs case she had forgotten about the branch .

"Ahhh this is why I had to restart. "

   As she looked at her self stabbed with a spear all she could think was she looked prettier then everyone even as a skeleton and set off up the tree.

_________________
Author note:Thank you for reading yandere Teruhashi chaoter 4.I am sorry for the 2 or 3 years of nothing. That's all I can do .we'll That's all why are you still here.Chapter 5 will take another year or 2.

"Nope it's not over huh."

   As I made the outposts in my head I moved futher down the tree.

  I could feel my heart beat faster as I made my way down into the den of the serpents .I couldn't help be twitch.I wasn't the nicest of ways to gain unlimited knowledge.  Wasn't this going too easy.

  As I made my way too the root I soon saw the well .I walked over and drank from it.Then I realized something was wrong .

  As i talked to myself I could feel knowledge rushing into my brain suddenly and many serpents slither out of the ground surrounding me but they didn't look violent.

   Soon I felt a pain at my leg.A gaint black python had bitten it clean off.I know a price had to  be paid but why my leg.

   As I questioned it intentions it through the leg in the .As I yelled in agony the pythons wrapped it self around my body .I could feel my head storm with thoughts.

  Kill .Kill everything around  you  and swallow it all.

As I clawed at my eyes I could feel feel my legs about to explode the serpents had all biten me and entered my body like tiny tape worms.

I soon blacked out hoping someone would save me.
_______^
   As she slept I grinned.

"So mr.eagle is this what you and that dragon wanted?A host right. "

   As I glanced at Teruhashi I sighed.

I had no need to limit saiki powers but this  escalated some.

"Stay isn'tthis true cruel. You lied?"

"I always lie."Said F.A.

"Why is that?"Said the eagle .

"Boredom  now scram ."

  As it struggles to bring Teruhashi away he laughed. Soon behind him a golden dragon with green markings filled behind him .

"Replace them .Devour we have a deal.I have fulfilled my part.Now it's your turn .Rise.Deatroy the elder gods and claim my new throne .."

"What will you do?"The Devourer dragon snared

"Create a new generation of gods."

   As the eagle looked the hawk om its nose spoke .

"Where do you want the well and tree to be newly located."

  As I grinned I walked .At the core of the tree Teruhashi hadn't noticed. There was a pink haired boy with a missing eye.

"Saiki your going take the place of Odin one day untill then may Teruhashi protect you ."

  As I laughed at him I could only think it would be funnier if he was awake .All I could say was welcome the future all father saiki kusou in my head as I ported the two back to their realms.

______________
Bonus information

Fanfic author stats:
Skills:All(Maxed)
Weaknesses:None
Strengths:Everything
Special ability:Exceed:This ability allows the fanfic author to accelerate his growth and go past limits placed on him physically and mental but the huge draw back is it has become a hard time for the fanfic author to find a rival

If you like it tell people about and follow me and if you hate the story well share  anyway please😂