Chapter Ten The fourth day part two

Start from the beginning

Over with mira he tried to strike natsu with her claws, but he kept dodging as well. 

Mira: DARKNESS STREAM

She launched a beam of darkness at Natsu, who simply swiped it away with his hand.

This surprised the audience but the ones that were most surprised were Fairy Tail.

Gray: What!!!! Seriously he just swept that away like it was nothing!!!

Mavis: they're not even trying.

Laxus: they're toying with them, they even didn't use their magic yet they're playing with them.

Mavis and Makarov narrowed their eyes at the masked Mages.

Lucy: hey guys doesn't there fighting style seem kind of familiar?

it took them time to realize but they're fighting style look almost like they're departed dragon slayers.

Back with a flight the two Fairy Tail Mages were getting pissed off at the demon heart Mages.

Erza: stop toying with us and start getting serious.

right as her sword was about to make contact with him his hand shot up and snatched her blade.

The action got many people surprised while others gasp as they thought his hand would be bleeding.

But to many people surprise his hands didn't even get injured as he just glared at erza.

(Y,N): you want us to get serious fine.

he pulled her blade down with Force which caused her to get thrown off balance as she stumbled forward.

Right before she could recover she, and the rest of the crowd were surprised of what was about to happen next.

(Y,N): darkness dragon: demolition fist!

He covered his hand in darkness as he slammed it into her gut with tremendous Force sending her flying.

Seeing as they could use their magic natsu smirked. He quickly rushed at Mira with speed she couldn't even counter before he unleashed his magic attack.

Natsu: fire demons: wrath

He swung his arms down in a x shape. This caused black fire to burst into being as it slimmed into mira sending her flying.

Because she was in her Satan soul the demons Slayer magic worked extremely well in her.

Both mages were sent flying leaving the entire stadium silent.

Back was fairy tail they were basically losing their s*** at this point.

Lucy: oh my God how are they this strong?

Gray: not only that but nightmare is apparently a dragon slayer and that guy inferno is a demon Slayer.

Mavis: things aren't looking too well for us.

Makarov: I would have to agree with you first.

Back with the fight the two Fairy tail could barely stand. Erza stabbed her sword into the ground and used it as a  cane to get up, well mira had to dig her clawa into the side of the stadium to help her stand up.

The two stared at the demon heart made it and they could tell but they were smirking underneath their mask.

Erza: you're a dragon slayer *she said glaring at nightmare*

(Y,N): why yes I am, and I must say I'm quite disappointed no wonder why your dragon slayers died you're way too weak.

With that one comment pissed off the entire fairy tail guild, especially the two mages they were fighting.