W o r s h i p [ Childe ]

holy jesus my first lemon is a childe lemon.

female reader oki QwQ

⚠️ LEMON AHEAD ⚠️

consists of:  Body worship, Biting, Tounge and finger play.

---

Her body felt light as a handsome ginger held her in his arms.. his fluffy hair tickling her neck and face as he nuzzled her with his head.. "..you smell nice.. like blooming silk flowers.." he smiled.. soon leaving soft butterfly kisses on her jaw and neck.. whispering lightly into her ear..

"..your skin..warm..against my own chilly flesh..." ..his breath faintly pressed against her skin.. "..I ..love...you~.." he felt her hand crawl up his back.. soon running through his hair.. causing him to purr deeply against her delicate touch.. "..mhn.. aa...~ please..continue.. mn dear.." he gazed into her bright.. shimmery eyes.. "..your eyes are like starlight.. shining so luminously.." he murmured..as he slipped his hand under her thin shirt..gingerly trailing his fingers across her fragile dermis.."..i-..i.. love..you..so..much..my princess..~" 

.. his boney fingers ran up and down her body.. as he leaned in to give another kiss.. he once again muttered into her ear... "..you're so beautiful.. everything about you.. is.. heavenly.." he leaned in closer.. their noses touching.. so close that she could feel his cool breath on her face.. "..I love every single part of you.." he pecked her on the check once more.. soon going back down to kiss her torso and breasts.. "..You're mine..only mine..nobody else can have you.."

 he pulled his head away.. staring down at the flustered female.. "..you are my goddess.. and only you.. I shall worship..." ..the female glanced embarrassedly at the ginger.. whom had captured her and held her so tenderly in his arms.. "..c-childe~.." her voice trembled.. her face was dusted with a light pink as she hid her face.. doing so by cuddling against his chest..

 "..your..voice.. so melodic.. it soothes my ears.. and the way you moan my name.. makes me.. just want you.. even more..." ..he grasped your hand.. caressing it in his own.. "..how.. you've enraptured me... it's almost intoxicating.." ..he touched her lips.. meeting them with his own.. then continued to stroke her body.. "..you look ravishing.. like this.. under me.. face red as a scarlet rose..." ..He dipped his head.. running his tounge over her dainty skin.. 

"..you've beguiled me.. I hope.. I've enthralled you as well..." he spoke.. gazing into her eyes.. giving a cunning smirk.. "..I must have.. considering your being so.. compelling.. and vulnerable... letting me.. tease and toy with you.. like a doll..." ..he gave a light lick across the side of her neck.. then softly biting down.. pricking her skin ever so slightly.. his hands raising her shirt over her arms and pulling it off.. 

"..we don't need that anymore..do we..~?"he nipped and nibbled at her exposed flesh.. leaving tiny maroon and violet marks across her breasts.. soon licking the small love marks.. "..do you fancy..what I'm doing to you..~?" ..He crept his hand up her thighs.. ever so gently dragging his fingers along.. he tugged at the hem of the clothing from the inside.. pulling it down completely.. 

".. the fact you moan.. at my slightest touch.. really arouses me..~" ..he pressed his fingers against her clothed clit.. "..my..my.. have I really enlightened you this much..~?" ..he made small licks against the clit.. "..for you to be.. this soaking wet..~?" ..his head drifted further down her body.. gripping her panties with his teeth.. yanking them downwards.. shifting his head nearer.. to her clit.. he slowly.. he stuck out his tounge.. repeatedly running it against and around the bare skin.. causing her to quiver.. whining for more.. "..begging now.. are we..~?" the female attempted to grind against his face.. whimpering. "..p..-ple..please~.."

 ..Childe rubbed his head against the clit.. before sucking the sensitive dermis of her thighs.. causing her to bring them together.. trapping his head between her legs... "..ah.. ..bad idea.. my princess.." ..he entered her with his tounge.. roaming her insides.. provoking her to cum into his mouth.. he quickly pulled out wiping his lips.. "..you taste delicious.. as well... " ..he smiled, kissing at her entrance repeatedly.. invading her cunt once more..

 "..I.. want.. ha~.. more..of you..~ " he murmured as he licked at her clit.. as his hands ran back up to her breasts.. he groped her chest.. "..would you like me to pleasure you more darling...?~" ..the female nodded.. moaning as childe flicked his tounge against her clit before pulling away.. then placing the tip of his finger against the slick opening.. tracing circles around it.. he grinned.. pleased by her neediness.. for him to make her his.. and his alone..

 he inserted a single finger inside her.. making her gripe.. wanting him to move.. in which he responded by slowly starting to hit deeper.. he smirked.. as he pushed in another finger.. with more speed.. ".. you are like a glaze lily.. so fragile and beautiful.. " ..he gave her a smile as his fingers dug further inside of her.. "..you're my adorable glaze lily..~" he pulled out and gave his fingers a thorough lick.. then leaning down to clean her clit up with his mouth.. 

 "..you are my goddess.. and my one and only.." he looked at her happily.. kissing her in the lips.. he pulled the blanket over them.. wrapping his arms around her waist.. holding her close..

 "...but i have to wonder... did you enjoy that my beautiful star from celestia..~?.."

---

Published 1/2/2021 (January 2nd)

This was over 1000 words-

Edit: Revised to 921 words