Chapter 1- Woodfin Academy

'My first month at Woodfin Academy is insane. I have two friends. My roommates. One is named Claire. She has beautiful, curly blonde hair. She always has a boyfriend and is very rich. The other is Lucy. She has Bright red, extremely long, straight hair that goes down to her feet. She usually braids it and is the braniac of the three of us. She is very wild, wearing crazy makeup that doesn't match her uniform at all, yelling random stuff at the music teacher about fish and hats, and throwing donuts at the principal, who's name is Fredrick Tumbins. Weird name. Every time I change, I go to the bathroom so they don't see my wings.' I wrote in my diary. "I'm thinking about going to get a shake at the Hammy Cafe" I said to my roommates. The hammy cafe is an off campus cafe and the man who owns it is named Richard Hammy. "anyone wanna come with?" "no thanks, Meeks" said Lucy. I hate that nickname. "no, but thank you, Meeka, dear," said Claire. So I went by myself. When I got to the Hammy Cafe, I saw something glowing behind it in the bushes. I checked to see if anyone was looking, and ran to see it. I picked it up, and my eyes widened. "oh. my. god!" I yelped.

Sorry this is so short. It'll be really cool, what Meeka finds. I promise. please keep reading! :)