Elise on the other hand was about to enter a meltdown when she heard a familiar song playing loud on the speakers. Really? Seriously? This song? The young woman flushed red from embarrassment.'

"Living in my own world,

didn't understand

That anything could happen,

when you take a chance"

Eloni took the initiative to begin and waited for the woman beside him to follow through. 'Maybe this was a bad idea—'

"I never believed in what I couldn't see

I never opened my heart"

"Ohhh"

"To all the possibilities"

Both of them gave each other small but encouraging smiles that says that I can do this and thus they continued. Much to the surprise of those who watched.

"I know"

"That something has changed"

"Never felt this way"

"And right here tonight"

"This could be the start of something new"

"It feels so right"

"To be here with you ohh

And now, looking in your eyes"

"I feel in my heart"

"The start of something new"

Mayday, Zuke, plus Ellie, Tatianna and her artists watched on in silent awe as Eloni was having fun with a random woman singing together in a duet. The female in question was the same. The rest of 1011 though were cheering on their brother. The energy that the duo let out had everyone clapping and cheering as well.

"Ohhhh, yeah

Now who would ever thought that

"We'd both be here toning?"

"And the world looks so much brighter"

"Brighter, brighter"

"With you by my side"

"By my side"

Elise was surprised, to where she got her sudden confidence from but she was not going to question it. Eloni himself has never felt so...so light, so to speak. He never had this much fun besides doing their concerts.

"I know

That something has changed

Never felt this way

And right here tonight

This could be the start of something new

It feels so right

To be here with you oh

And now, looking in your eyes

I feel in my heart

The start of something new"

Eloni felt himself grow bold, more than he's usually programmed, and swept the young woman in his free arm and twirled themselves on the stage. She wasn't even shocked of surprised at his actions, she somehow just accepted it like she knew he would do it. Her free handheld his shoulder to steady herself as both of them stared at each other's eyes.

"I never knew that it could happen till it happened to me

Ohh, yeah"

"I didn't know it before"

"But now it's easy to see"

"Ohh"

"It's the start of something new

It feels so right

To be here with you oh

And now, looking in your eyes

I feel in my heart..."

"That it's the start of something new

It feels so right

To be here with you oh

And now, looking in your eyes

I feel in my heart..."

"The start of something new"

The crowd cheered, loudly. This snapped both Eloni and Elise from their reverie and the latter gently put her back down, both sporting flushed cheeks, or in Eloni's case, grow brighter.

"Uh, here..." the female passed him the cordless microphones that they've used. "That was...really fun.", she awkwardly said with a small smile.

He, himself gave a smile back. "Yeah. It was."

Their little moment was ruined when a ring tone came from her purse. She pulled out her phone and gasped.

"Oh, crap! I need to go, it's already late!" Elise took a running start but immediately stopped, turned and gave Eloni the most brilliant smile he's ever seen in his short life. "I really had fun! Hopefully, we'll meet again, Eloni!"

She gave him a passing wave as she ran towards the crowd and disappeared in the sea of people.

The robot was not aware that his brothers joined him until Haym jumped on him. "Eloni, that was amazing!"

"O-Oh! You...think so?" Eloni stammered, returning to meek but kind disposition.

"We think? It was superb." Purl-Hew says so in a tone that Eloni recognizes that he's proud of him.

"I agree with Hew." The same is said by Rin and Zimelu who nodded but then asked.

"Where is she anyway? The woman you sang with?"

"Oh." Eloni turned his head towards the general direction where the woman left. "She already left. Last I heard that it was getting late."

Purl-Hew tilted his head. "Does she have a curfew or something?"

Haym gasped, a starry expression on his face. "It's like Cinderella! She left just at it turned midnight!"

Zimelu playfully smacked Haym's back. "You've been reading too much of those stories again."

"But they're good!"

Eloni politely drowned out his brothers' conversation in favour of staring at the direction where that woman ran to. He then noticed Rin beside him. He glanced at his brother and leader, "Do you think...that I'll see her again?", he asked and Rin did not miss that hopeful tone in his voice box. Rin smiled.

"We don't know. Maybe you will."

At that moment, everyone's voices were overwhelmed by the fireworks being launched into the night sky, signalling the end of the year and welcoming a new one. Everyone cheered and watched on. Eloni clutched his right hand that was rested on his chest.

"Yeah. I hope so, too."

TBC