Chapter 1

Message from author: My first fan story of NSR I hopes you like the story and please drop a like and a comment. Also, I am by no means an expert in engineering or technical in subjects that heavily imply on some stories, but I have experience in writing some before when I was into the Megaman fanbase. My headcanon is that they share the love of their fans to each other. That's why they give their fans equal love. That's what I think anyway.

Pairings: ElonixElise that will eventually lead to 1010xElise. But Eloni will have more rights. X3

PS: And yes, I'm using that song. XD

Chapter 1

Here she was, leaning on a lamp post sipping her glass of sparkling wine, her annoyance clear as day. She was at the Grand Qwasa, like her everyone in the city attended the New Year event that Tatianna and the rest of the NSR staff put together to send off the year after the events that took place a few months ago. Surprisingly, the two have attended and are currently rustling Ellie, their pet crocodile, off of one of the table cloths that the thing was chewing on.

Sighing, Elise placed he empty glass on one of the many tables that will be picked up by one of the busboys. "This really is a waste of time."

The young woman looked at her attire. She wore one of her best-looking dress-blouse that's a bit form-fitting in the torso but flares out freely towards the end. Her skirt stopped just by her knees and her one-inch heeled shoes were just right and not straining her feet. The colour combinations of peach pink, grey and white respectively that complement her blue-tinted black hair. Speaking of which, she had let it loose and drape down her back with her side locks was pulled back and secured by a binyeo that she had bought two years ago before coming to Vinyl city.

Sighing once more, Elise took out her phone from her purse and checked the time. A quarter to twelve. "No point in staying any longer. I need to head home, I'm already tired of this." She said to herself as she was already walking in the direction where her apartment was.

As she successfully went through the through of people when all of a sudden she was grabbed by her left arm and was being pulled back in. "Hey! Excuse me?" Elise voiced her protest but it fell on deaf ears as the crowd's cheer overshadowed hers. Before she could comprehend what was going on, Elise found herself on the Qwasa, microphone before her and the crowd in front of her. Sweat began to form as she was nervous in front of so many people. Sue her when she has not gotten rid of her fear of public speaking or relating to that in general!

Elise was about to get off the makeshift stage when she heard the other sorry participant that was dragged into this. So she sighed, about to give in until she turned her head to see who she was paired with. She visibly flinched when she saw that is none other than Eloni, one of the members of 1010.

'I swear, somewhere out there is laughing at me.' Elise thought this as her facial expression was locked in its awkward state while giving an equally awkward smile.

She was not the only one that was awkward. At that very moment, Eloni wanted nothing more than return with the others and give some of his brothers a piece of his mind. As much as he loves their fans, in general, he does not have any. By contrary belief, he was not the most popular member individually but as a group he was. He does not know why. He was built the same as his brothers but designed slightly to be his own person, per se. But somehow, he's not as loved as he thought he would. Eloni has told his brothers of his worries, understood but said that he needs to be patient. Their fans will eventually turn around and acknowledge him soon enough. That was the hope that Eloni kept grasping close to his chest.

Eloni took in air before letting it out as habit, he turned his head and gave the young woman his charming smiles. To his genuine surprise, she blushed! He does not know what to do about receiving such reaction but he'll take it.