Ch. 2 Class Shows: It's A Small World

Lin Tyro's P.O.V---

The worst part was knowing I recognized this person and she recognized me. It was my newly made ex-girlfriend of a few days back. She was also (aperantly) attending classes in this college and bye some stroke of terrible luck we were now in class together.

•I knew she was a student too, but did it haaaave to be this college?

She intently stared me down. As I drew a bit closer, she knitted her eyebrows together and turned her face down in a deeply sad frown.

•Uhg... What is this?

I held up one of my textbooks and fled to the back of the class before she could single me out. Once, I turned around only to notice her sadness had completely turned to one of rage.

•She wouldn't out me on our first day, would she?

Any and all situations that I could think of began flooding my imagination as I pictured myself as one of those outcast protagonists from my mangas; the ones that had to quit school.

All because he screwed up big.

Rumors were an ugly thing.

In the middle of the rows of conjoined tables with chairs, I passed people on the way back. Some looked at me like I already had issues while one in particular caught my attention (in the third row back). A scraggly looking guy with bright reddish-brown hair and a face hidden behind birth-control type glasses.

He smirked as I went by with a lightly released chuckle.

•Huh? What are you laughing at asshole?! Mind your own damn business...

I glanced over him where he sat, noticing the identifiably unmatched clothing for a second time since I'd seen him.

•...and self!

The last one was an insult that made me feel better. No guy that could barely take care of himself had any right to judge my odd behaviors.

•Fuck you, dude!

Though now that I glanced over at this fellow from my seat at the back, he reminded me of the one wearing a miche-mached sweat outfit in my frequented coffee café.

I began innerly flipping him off like the shirt he had worn previously. Though his outfit this time had a bit more appeal to it after a closer look, his unkempt everything else didn't do the slight effort much justice.

•Weird... It's such a small world today...

*********

Surprizing, my ex chose to avoid kicking up a fuss. In fact, she avoided me entirely, like she had never known me at all. It hurt my pride a bit to feel forgotten and ignored, but maybe it was for the best. I managed to go my whole first day of classes without a hitch, thanks to that.

The next day, though, was what threw me for a loop. Unexpectedly, the guy I mentally told to fuck-off came in a bit later and sat right next to me.

•Huh...???

He didn't say anything at all; he just occupied one of the two seats on the left of me towards the rows end. I couldn't help frequently glancing off to my left in a discreetly confused manner at this weirdo guy.