I traced his jawline and kissed his neck again where I left my last mark. "Keep him low then but now I seriously need you."

He quickly dominated our kiss, within seconds I was already wriggling with climax. He patted my legs so I could rest completely on him then very slowly he began to ease himself into me.

Pains came and I almost cried out but his hands on my lower back eased my pain and seconds after he was completely inside of me the pain disappeared and all I can feel is his huge cock and the pleasure it brings to me.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm good, I'm good, I feel good."

He kissed me and adjusted himself before thrusting deep into me. He held unto my waist and moved me up and down his length slowly and gently. He raised me so his cock was almost out before pushing me down again.

"So good. Fuck me hard please."
Here I am begging again.

"Not so fast baby. Now I'm letting you get used to me."

"I love that, I fucking love that."

He moved his hips and thrust in more while moving me to meet with him. Raising himself a bit, he began to thrust in faster but still gently and I can feel him touching my core.

His thrust got harder when he continuously hit on my spot, I couldn't even control my emotions when my cum came rushing, I screamed as I collapsed on him for anchor while my cum spread around his dick.

He rubbed down the length of my back in a soothing sensation and let me calm down before he kissed on my forehead.

"You are so easy to please."

"That's because you are so good."

Squeezing some vanilla scented soap into his hands, he rubbed them on my body and his before rinsing us off.

Well I can't believe I had my first in a bathtub, but it still felt surprisingly great with little pain and a lot of pleasure.

"I'm so spent."

"That's bullshit, I'm not done I only let you have your first phase of pleasure Now it's my turn to feel it too."

He lifted me off the tub and dry us with a towel then he carried me horizontally to the bed. Once he dropped me he climbed on top and groped my breast.

"You are so not waiting."

"I've waited long enough for you."

Within seconds he managed to take me to third climax but this time he didn't wait till I was done when he entered me. His thrust became stronger and stronger and more pleasing.

His stamina was great because I came twice before he jerked and collapsed on me, exhausted.

After catching my breath I rubbed the length of his back to help him ease off, moments later he got off me and embraced me.

"I haven't cum this hard in ages, thank you Ava."

"That's because I am the destiny that was meant to help you cum so hard."

"Glad you know that."

I was feeling so weak and tired and with the constant caress on my back I fell into a deep slumber.

Enzo's pov

I watched her sleep and marveled at her beauty, she was so beautiful and today was my best night or should I say my best sex. I didn't even have sex, we made love and it is the best feeling of my life.

I embraced her more and sniffed the scent of our after sex. My wolf kept leaping in me and I groaned at him to keep low.

I didn't know what would have happened to Ava if I had left him to take control of me, this is Ava's first and every first time is painful.

"You want a run, you get a run."

I got up from the bed and shifted immediately just to let him out. We ran through the woods and it felt relieved and calm.

When I returned Ava was still sleeping. I quickly took a shower and returned to bed with her but I couldn't just sleep. Her scent assaulted me and kept me awake.
When I couldn't take it longer I did the only thing I know can calm me down. I patted her legs and inhaled her sex before my lips brushed on her folds.

I patted them with my tongue before I licked and flipped her clit. I enjoy fucking her with my tongue so naturally they entered her as I savoured her sweet scent.

She stirred and moaned in her sleep before she opened her eyes and stared at me.

"What the hell are you doing."

I didn't reply her but kept going in and out of her with my tongue. I rubbed on her clit with my left index while the right drove into her in sequence with my tongue.

"Fuck! Loren what shitty thing are you doing."

I still didn't reply, my action is enough to explain to her. I've known her better in one night so I didn't waste time before I located her spot. I rubbed and pushed on it, with her moans getting louder she squirted and came hard on my face.

Well it feels good to see her squirt one more time, I quickly licked her up before positioning myself on her guiding my dick just on top of her entrance.

"I am trying to fuck you Ava, that's the shitty thing I need."

I pushed in slowly into her and felt her tight walls stretching to fit me in, she was still so tight and she manages to give my cock the tightest squeeze of its life.

"Damn it, Loren you're so big."
I heard her curse and I only chuckled.

"You don't like big?"

"No, it feels good, just fuck me already."

She is so good than the first timer she is, so perfect and so sexy, she makes me go wild in bed.

I began to move slowly, but her hips moved faster than me so I decided to give her how she wants it, she wants hot, rough, wild sex then I will give it to her.

I raised her both legs to almost touch her chest, I began to thrust into her with so much strength I didn't know I was storing. She wriggled under me but kept screaming great, she is sexily crazy.

She tighten more and squeezed the hell out of me, I didn't know if she ever realize when she do squeeze me but it feel so great when she does. She released around me and kept gasping for breath.

I didn't stop, I disengaged us before making her lie sideways, raised just a leg and from behind I thrust into her that made her scream.

I felt how close I was so I increased my pace to bring myself to that bliss, I didn't know if it was right or what she wanted but I poured every cum out of me into her before collapsing in exhaustion.

She turned to look at me before dropping a hand around me.
"Now that's called sex."

I arranged her hair and smiled into her eyes. "Yes that's sex."

"I love you Loren."

"I cherish you more. Thank you for coming into my life and making me complete."

Her hands went to my cock and she gave it a hard pull, this made me jerk forward and tried to hold unto her.

"Cut every other girl out of your life, this belongs to me now."

"You already made me so hard again."

"If that's the case." She climbed on top and straddled me. "Let me make you cum all over again."

She pushed herself down unto me, I yelled in ecstasy and my wolf leaped in joy, I let him out a long time. She moved up and down on me and my hands naturally went to her waist to help her.

She was so good with her ride that if I hadn't personally invaded her virginity I wouldn't have agreed she was a virgin. I guess I won't ever be bored of her.