He looked into my eyes and smiled, I smiled back if that was permission he was seeking and me giving him my approval, because right now I don't think I can ever stop.

He lowered his head on me before flipping my clit with his tongue. A soft moan escaped from my mouth and I arched more into his mouth.

He licked me before his tongue entered me, in and out he went, a lot faster later and I could barely even keep up with his pace. His index finger drove into me and with the pace he set they drove into me.

My climax kept building and completely burst when he found my spot and gave it a strong thrust. He licked up my cum before standing up to look at me.
I stared directly at his fully fledged cock and blushed, he was so big and I doubt if he can ever fit in me.

"Was that good?" He asked me caressing my hair.

I was still shivering from my climax so I could only nod in response. He stepped into the bathtub and from behind I was carried in and was settled on top of him.

"How do you manage to make me jelly within seconds."

"Because I am an expert."

"So that means you've been with so many girls before me."

He was quite but I noticed his hand on me tightened. After a long while he sighed.
"Ava I already lost hope of finding you, so it made me become a little wild."

"A little?"

"A lot. I've slept with many and all I can think of then was sex, I needed to satiate my sexual needs."

"So what am I? Another sexual toy."

"No with you it's so much more."

I turned and straddled him making sure I brush on his cock. I kissed him lightly before I enveloped his cock and stroked him up and down. He closed his eyes and I took that cue to increase the intensity of my pleasure.

"Fuck!"

I bit on his neck and just like he sucked me I did same for him. He kept groaning and moaning and I enjoyed every bit of pleasure I bring to him. I stopped stroking him and place him at my entrance then rocked him up and down.

"Shit. Fuck it!  Ava I didn't know you were this good."

"You thought me to be this bad."

I moved down on him a bit and stopped abruptly because of the pain I felt crash through me.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes I'm fine."
To show him that I was I kissed him but didn't dare move my hips on him. He growled loudly into my mouth and it didn't even scare me a bit.

I resumed kissing on his neck but now I sucked on more places and made sure I left a lot of hickey.

"Fucking stay down." He growled and I stopped my caress and looked up into his eyes which was like a red flame.

"What's that?"

He inhaled deeply before the hot flame slowly began to shimmer down.

"Ava I've been trying since to keep my wolf down, he just want to come out."

"But what's wrong with that, it's who you are."

"It's your first time and I don't want to hurt you. My wolf is a beast."

"But I don't mind, I don't mind if you will eat me up or tear me apart all I need is you."

"I do mind because I don't ever want to see you hurt."