I'm now so confused, Chyna is my girlfriend not Aella Montiverde.

"Don't come here again, please." I said while holding my head.

Walang ibang tao dito. Siya lang at ako.

"Why are you doing this to me? Are you even true, Keane?" She asked shile tears keep flowing down.

"Just get out. Why are you even crying?"

Hindi siya sumagot sa tanong ko. Tinitigan niya lang ako bago ako iniwan dito.

"What's her problem? Is she really my girlfriend for real? I don't know! Fuck! What's happening to me!"

Months after being hospitalise, I again work at the company. Typing somw reports on my laptop and I heard the door being open.

Hindi ko na kailangan pang malaman kung sino yan dahil alam ko ang mabangong amoy na yan. Everytime, I smell that damn scent my heart will fucking beat so fast.

I cleard my voice and maintain the seriousness of my voice. I had a dream of her last night but that dream is not vivid. But, I'm sure that theirs something between us, hindi lang talaga umaamin ang isip ko.

"Why are you here again?"

Hindi ko siya tinignan. Nag fo-focus ako sa pag ta-type dahil pag makikita konang mukha na mas lalong sasakit ang ulo ko at makikita ko na naman ang nakangiti niyang labi.

I heard her inhale and exhale. "Nandito ako para isauli ito."

Nagulat ako sa inilagay niyang singsing sa gilid ng laptop ko. Again, her face is all over my mind. I also saw my face, I'm so happy with her...

I couldn't say anything because of my fucking headache. My breath is now deep, I will control this, Hindi ko kayang makita ako ni Aella na nasasaktan dahil nakikita ko sa kanyang mga mata na nasasaktan din siya. Katulad ngayon.

Baby, I'm sorry. I'm really sory. I but my lower lip while looking at the ring I gave to her.  "Are you sure I gave that to you?" I'm an asshole, I'm sorry.

I look at her and pain is visible on her eyes. She closed her eyes and bit her lips, and open her eyes again. "You know Keane, I was once happy..."She smiled faintly. That broke me.

This is my damn fucking fault. I should have figure this out earlier. I shouldn't have said those words. to her.

I love her so much but I also pain her so much. Her voice, her face and her lips I miss so much.

I want to touch her but I can't. Now, that I figure the half of my memory but I can't tell her now.

"You were just a dream to me, thank you for being a good dream... I guess my dream won't have a happy ending." She laughed a bit but her laugh pain me so much. She's hurt but staying strong.

"And, I'm sorry for being here everyday gusto ko lang naman kasing makita ka at malaman kung naalala mo na ako."She smiled, I can't say anything.

"Alam mo bang umabot na ako sa point na nag isip na ako ng masama...na hindi ka talaga na amnesia, sinasabi mo lang yan dahil ayaw mo na sa akin, na hindi mo naman talaga ako tunay na minahal. But, yeah...this is life we need pain to learn. I hope that when the time you remember me, please keep distance on me and please don't kneel Infront of me because your are sorry, wala kang kasalanan. I made this decision.  Please forgive me. I love you, please stay healthy."

Kailangan mong maging matatag, Aella. I will comeback, not now but after your concert. I will be with you, I promise... I will do it.

I was in pain also but seeing you now, looking at your eyes... I can't help but stared at you. She stared at me and raised her brow but it come back to normal after I blink.