First Day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nicky's POV:

I woke up to Ricky and Dicky fighting about something to do with grades and girls?.... I don't know. I got up and went downstairs to get breakfast.

When I was just about to leave the kitchen, Dawn bursts through the door cheering and dancing and being all weird like usual, so I didn't question it.

I waited at the bus stop for 20 minutes cause apparently the bus was late... why would the bus be late on the first day of school? I have no clue.

I got on the bus FINALLY and sat in an empty seat next to a window, after the bus started driving again I realised there was no one sitting next to me to talk to, so I looked around and saw Dawn talking to Mae, Ricky reading a book and Dicky trying to impress some older girls.... disgusting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV:

After I FINALLY finished getting ready and packing my bag I ran outside and to the bus stop that was just about to leave until the bus driver saw me waving at him to not leave yet.

Just before I got on the bus I turned around and looked through the window of my house and into the living room to see my dad breaking furniture again... ugh I hate it when he drinks! This just means he's probably not gonna be in a good mood when I come home and he's gonna be really aggressive and I'll have to clean up all the mess that he's making right now.

I walked into the bus and kept my head down until I found a free seat next to some random boy who looked like my age, I couldn't really see his face because he had his head turned to look out the window. I tapped him on the shoulder before I sat down I make sure I could sit there.

When he turned around, his face lit up like a candle and his mouth dropped open.

"Y/n?" He asked still in shock,

"How do you know my name?" I asked a bit disturbed as to how he knows my name.

"Y/n! It's me Nicky!" He says all cheerfully.

My mouth dropped open as well when the realisation hit me.

I threw my bag on the seat next to his and practically jumped on him hugging the life out of him which he gladly returned.

"I can't believe it's you" I say a bit muffled since my mouth was being pressed against his shoulder.

"I missed you so much!" He whispered into my ear.

"Me too" I responded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nicky's POV:

After a bus ride of hugs and people staring at us disgusted, we finally made it to school.

Once we got off the bus y/n and I showed each other out time tables to see if we have any classes together, it turns out we do: Science, Math, Art, and Music.

We finally met up with Ricky, Dicky and Dawn just before first period started, I wanted to introduce them to y/n.

"Guys, this is y/n  y/l/n." I spoke.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV:

Once Nicky introduced me to his siblings I looked at each of their faces to see their reactions...

Ricky looked surprised to see that Nicky knows people other than them.

Dicky was smirking looking in between me and Nicky, until Nicky smacked his shoulder

"Not like that idiot"

And finally, Dawn, I couldn't tell if she was just in a bad mood or giving me a death stare. I was about to ask her if she was okay but the bell rang for first period, so Nicky and I left the others to head to Art.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word Count: 628 words