Trouble

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV:

I was so bored, as much as I love art, since I'm pretty good at it... My teacher hates me which is making me dislike art now. I look over to my left to see Nicky starting to fall asleep until I nudge him with my elbow and he jolts awake.

"Huh?" Nicky asks still half asleep,
"Nicky, you're gonna get into trouble if Mrs Linch sees you sleeping!" I whisper yell, pointing to Mrs Linch who was explaning our assignment to do.

"Ughhhh, I just wanna go to sleeeeeeeeppp" I heard Nicky groan.
"Haha same here" I respond. Nicky looks over at me and smiles, so I smile back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n's POV:

It was now lunch and I was walking alone to go to the cafeteria, Nicky and I got separated in second period and I haven't seen him since. I was cut out of my thinking when someone bumped into my shoulder harshly sending me a few steps backwards. I was gonna ignore it until I looked up to see who walked into me.

It was the girls from my middle school who used to bully me.. I thought they were going to a different height school... oh well.

I turned my head down and tried to walk past them until someone grabbed onto my arm and threw me to the floor.

"Oh haha look at this! The girl who's daddy's little princess is all alone still!" One of the girls called out, I physically flinched when she said the word daddy. I'm not sure if she knows about my home life or just bullies my about something that she thinks is happening... I don't know.

I look around to see that we're in an empty hallway,
One of the girls grabs my hair and pulls me to my feet and spits at my feet,

"You picked the wrong school to come to" we're the last words she said before I got thrown back onto the floor and hit my head pretty hard on the floor, before I can process what was happening someone starts kicking my stomach and my ribs repeatedly, kicking harder each time. The girls know I don't like attention so they already know I won't be screaming for help, only silently crying until someone walks down the hall and sees, but they'll be finished by then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nicky's POV:

I was sitting in the cafeteria with my siblings wondering where Y/n was, I've been looking around the cafeteria for the past 10 minutes for her, but I haven't had any luck. I was getting worried about her now so I decided to go look for her.

"Nicky? Where are you going?" Dicky asked after seeing me stand up to leave,
"Uh.. just going to the bathroom?" That came out more like a question, but oh well, they wouldn't care.

I looked in every hallway there was in the school with only one left, I slowly walked into the end of the hallway to find 3 girls beating someone up in the middle of the hallway. I ran up to them and saw that it was y/n who was getting beaten up.

"Hey! What the heck are you doing?!" I yelled, they looked up at me and back down at y/n, one of the girls grabbed y/n's hair and pulled her head up to her.
"Ohhh is this your boyfriend who has come to save you?" The girl teased until I pushed her back and they ran off. I looked down to see y/n with tears streaming down her face and I could see some bruises starting to form on her face and arms.

I grabbed her hands and brought her into a hug, I could feel she was tense at first but then relaxed and hugged me back.

After about 5 minutes of hugging I pulled away and asked if she was okay.
"Yeah... yeah I'm ok" she whispered.
"Do you want me to take you to the first aid, we can call your dad to pick you up?" I suggested.
"No!" Y/n quickly replied... to quickly..
"Okay, well how about" I was cut off by the bell and y/n was quick to walk away to her next class leaving me standing there shocked about everything that just happened. I'll just talk to her in the bus after school then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I haven't uploaded anymore chapters in a while, I was dealing with some stuff.. but here's another chapter to keep you busy while I write more.

Word Count: 765