CHAPTER 6

HI GUYZZZZZ!!!!!!! MAC IS REALLY AN AMAZING DANCER RIGHT?! BTW, MAC's POV IN THE FIRST PART OF THIS CHAPTER....

AND HER SISTER WILL BE HERE TOO, JUST A SHORT PART, SO HER SISTER, JESSICA HARMON,REALLY EXIST,SO...

READ AND ENJOY 😊

SE💕

👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑
CHAPTER 6: SKYPE

🎶MAC's POV🎶

BEEP! BEEP!

(A/N: nevermind my lame sound effects -.-')

I woke up by the sound of my alarm clock, I got up and stretch a little bit.

I was still thinking about the girl last night. Where is she? I wondered

I went to the bathroom to take a bath and brush my teeth

>>skip the bathroom stuff and dressing up<<

I was about to get out of my room when something caught my eye, I pick this thing up that was placed in my bed-side table, a bracelet?! Yeah right it's from the girl last night. Tsk! I really don't know her and i didn't even know her name. How can I find her? But she really looks familiar like I've met her before or seen her somewhere...Her brown eyes were familiar, even her lips.

I put the bracelet in my pocket and went downstairs to eat breakfast

"Hey there bro!" My sister, Jessica greeted me with a big smile on her face

"Hey there, sis!" I greeted back with a big smile on my face too

"So heard the news!?"she asked

"News?"

"Guess not"

"What is it?" I asked

I really don't have a clue ?___?

"You and that amazing mysterious girl last night" she said

Oh! Rumors are really fast,huh?!

"Whatch this!" Then she handed me her iPad

"MAC HARMON IS HAVING A DANCE OFF WITH AN AMAZING BUT MYSTERIOUS YOUNG GIRL IN OCEAN SUNRISE RESORT WORLD . NO ONE KNOWS WHAT'S HER NAME AND ALSO HER FACE BECAUSE HER FACE WAS COVERED WITH A MASK, A BLACK BUTTERFLY MASK, EVERYONE WANTS TO KNOW WHO SHE WAS..."

I skip the part where they interview young girls and boys who have witnesses our dance off. I play the part when were having a dance off. She's really amazing! So cool!

I handed back the iPad to my sister when the video was done

"So... Do you also want to know her?"she asked

"Yeah... You know what sis?"

"What?"

"I really want to find her, but I don't really know how or where to find her! And I think I Like her! I don't know her name and I didn't also saw her face all I have is this!" I get the bracelet out of my pocket"only this..."

I just look at the bracelet

Where are you? And how can i find you?

🎶STELLA's POV🎶

I was watching some of Mac Harmon's video, I scrolled down to the description and read it, well this is my first time to read Mac's Descriptions. In the description, he put some of his real account...Tumblr,Twitter,Facebook...FACEBOOK!!

I clicked the link and it pop out Mac's real account, well, is it really his account?

I clicked the 'add friend' and I decided to message him...just saying 'hi'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
👥CHAT BOX👥

💬Me: Hi😄😊

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll just wait him to reply back, While waiting, I listen to musics and play Plant vs. Zombies.

Minutes passed... The chat box pop out and guess what!

MAC HARMON REPLY BACK!

I check it out

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
👥CHAT BOX👥

💬Me: Hi😄😊
💬Mac: Hi 😊
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Gosh! Can't believe it 😆

Then here's our convo:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
👥CHAT BOX👥

💬Me: Hi😄😊
💬Mac: Hi 😊
💬Me: So...r you the real Mac Harmon?
💬Mac:yeah...
💬Me: oh...ok
💬Mac:doubting?
💬Me:yeah..little bit
💬Mac:I understand...there's so many posers right?
💬Me:Yeah...It confuses me you know?!
💬Mac: Right...so wanna have Skype with me?
💬Me: like right now?
💬Mac: yeah, if you want...so you will see for yourself if I'm the real Mac Harmon
💬Me: okay 😊 and btw,still remember me or familiar with the name Stella?
💬Mac: think so...heard the name of Stella but idk if it's you btw,Just give me your Skype name and I will add you
💬Me:okay...>>Skype name<<
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hmm...I hope he still remembers me, haven't he seen my profile pic? Guess not, he's doubting too if I am the real Stella that he met.

I log in my account and waited for Mac to add me...

Minutes passed and I have a friend request and it's Mac Harmon! I quickly add him and he invite me to have a Skype with him.

I took a deep breathe and I accept his request...

I hope he's real😐

"Where are you?" He asked

Omg! It's really him!

"Hey Mac,remember me?!" I asked

"Oh Gosh! Stella?! Is that really you?"

"Yeah It's me long time no see, Mac! It's great seeing you again :)"

"Yeah me too, so talk about yourself and later I'm going to tell you mine :)"

"Okay here goes, I'm Stella Joi Evans, I have two brothers.I'm a Canadian half american half filipino 😂 I love dancing and I have a crew in the philippines named THE EMIRE CREW. I love spongebob, love the color blue and I really loved chocolates especially NUTELLA😊😆"

"Okay my turn, I'm Mac Harmon, I have two sisters. I also love dancing and I have a crew named ONES TO WATCH, obviously hahahha. I love the color blue, love to collect snapbacks and I love NUTELLA too 😊😆"

After we introduced and talk about ourselves, we talk about random things. It's really fun and we enjoy every moment. GOSH! Talking and hanging out with Mac Harmon for the second time! SQQQQQUUUUUEEEEEE!!!!😍😍😍😍😆😆😆😍

-------------

I know this chapter sucks and I'm sorry about that, promise it's going to be better :)

SE💕