How you guys meet.

Kaneki Ken -

You guys met through your best friend, Touka. When you used to hang out with your classmates at Ainteku, you noticed that Ken used to stare at you for a long time and when you catch him staring, he'd look away and blush which made you chuckle at his cuteness.

Hideyoshi Nagachika -

You kicked the pebbles as you walked through the streets. You cried remembering how your boyfriend well, your ex boyfriend cheated on your with your best friend, Lucy. "Why is a beauty like yourself crying?" A boy with dirty blonde hair and olive eyes asked. You told him everything. "Well, I'm Hideyoshi Nagachika. Fancy meeting you, beauty Y/n." He said.

Ayato Kirishima -

Walking through the dark streets of Tokyo, you felt a pair of eyes on you. This continued about for a week or two. A male classmate from your class, invited you to his birthday party. After the party, he suggested that it's not safe for you to go home alone this late, so he dropped you to your house. Little did you know, he was ghoul. He pushed you against the wall. Then someone killed him. You a pair of blue eyes shining in the dark.

Tsukiyama Shuu -
(I love this man, tbh. He's cute lmao).

You were waiting for your date in the coffee shop, Ainteku. You waited for almost an hour now. When your phone buzzed. You unlocked your phone to see that your date texted you.

Lucifer -' Sorry, Y/n. I can't come to the date with you.'

You laughed angrily and were about to stand up and leave but a guy dressed in purple with blue hair and purple orbs sat on the chair infront of you. "Why are sitting here all alone, Mon chère?" He asked. "I had a date today and he said he's not coming." You said and laughed angrily once again. "Oh, then it's that person's loss." He said. "What do you mean?" You asked. "Nothing." He replied as he rested his chin on his palm.

Uta -

You guys met through Itori when she took you to his mask shop in the 4th ward. "Boo!" A man said as you screamed and hid behind Itori. "Aw, little Y/n hot scared?" Itori cooed. "Shut up." You said. "Why are you here?" The man with a lots piercings asked. "She needs a mask." Itori replied. "Oh, sit and I'll take the measurements." The man said. You sat as he took your measurements and asked you some questions. "Oh, I didn't get your name yet." The man said. "My bad, it's Y/n, L/n Y/n." You said. "And yours?" Yours asked. "It's Uta." The man replied as he gave you his number and you left his shop with a teasing Itori.

*
*
*
*
*

Have a sparkling new year, mes cherís.✨

It was fun making boyfriend scenarios and don't be a silent reader! Comment you opinions and requests are open. I'd love to know what you guys think about this scenarios. Till then, stay hydrated, take care, bbye!

Date - 2 January, 2021.
Words count - 536.

Love

~ Sugar✨