"You looked handsome." She added

"And we danced." I completed it.

"So, you do remember the dance. Everything was perfect until that Hailey King crashed into you."

"Maribel," I said. That was her name. I danced with her that night. I had hurt her and insulted her in front of everyone.

How could I not remember her?

"You do remember me after all." She smiled.

I nodded.

"I love you," she said.

"You love me, and yet, you torture me?"

"It wasn't me. It was my brother, Raphael," she said, brushing my hair from my forehead.

"Raphael Serrano. Right?"

"Yes, how do you know? He made sure the injections would blur your vision, and you did not see his face."

"The day they kidnapped me. I saw his car. And, you said 'It was my brother, Raphael' Moreover, not all Raphael's are interested in my father's location," I said, looking straight in her eyes.

"You are smart, aren't you?"

"I am the heir of the Hernandez Mafia for a reason."

"I know. Now, tell me, where is Dominic hiding?"

"You love me, right?"

"Of course," she said, hastily.

"I didn't break after all that torture, and you think I will tell you. Never."

She let out a sigh. "Raphael, will kill you if you don't tell Dominic's location."

"I accept my death. My father is my first priority. Goodbye," I said, closing my eyes shut.

"Ralph, you don't want to live?"

"Dad lives, that's enough."

I wanted to claw the bitch's face. She wanted to kill my father. The Serrano's will pay.

"Ralph! Ralph!" She shook me gently.

I did not respond.

"Ralph!"

I ignored her.

"Ralph!" She shook me again.

"I'm going to die. I deserve five minutes of peace," I said.

"I will not let you die."

"And, I won't let dad die."

She looked surprised. The idiots thought that I would trade my life with papa's death. I would never risk his life. Moreover, they could kill me after I told them his location.

"Fine." She took out a gun from her ankle holster. She pointed the gun on my forehead.

"Kill me. Liar." I smiled.

"Liar? I'm not a liar," she said, her hands shook.

She was an amateur. I could bet that she had never killed anyone before. The gun was too close to my forehead. Her hands were not steady. She was trying to scare me, scare the man who played with guns.

"You love me, and here you are pointing a gun at me." I would have clapped if my hands were not bound. I'm quite dramatic.

"I do love you."

"You don't. You are a liar."

She threw the gun on the floor. "I'm not a liar."

"Then prove it." I challenged.

"How can I prove that?"

"Release me."

"I can't," she said.

"Very well. Then, pick that gun up and kill me."

She stood up from the stool. Her hands rested on my chair's arms. She stared at me and started untying the ropes around my wrists.

She was a fool. I won't die. Nor will papa.

She untied one rope then stopped.

"What happened?" I asked. Something was wrong. Had she sensed my cleverness?

"Nothing, I will free you, but you have to tell me about Hailey's location."

"Why?"

"Because you love her and not me. She dies, and I get you."

"You can't kill her," I said, clenching my free hand.

"Dominic or Hailey. The choice is yours. One lives, the other dies," she said.

I got out of one problem only to walk into another. I love dad. I love angel. But who will I choose when both are equally precious.

A/N: Hope you enjoyed reading. Don't forget to vote :) Who will Ralph choose?

♡ te amo

Banner credits: MentalUnstableSquad